ℐ 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝓉

Wonyoung was confused because they suddenly left the classroom without telling her anything

She saw how Seok-kyung was drawing something on her notebook, the way she was sribbling with her pencil, and how Eunbyeol looked tense.

"Is something wrong?" Wonyoung whispered to herself that she wanted to ask them, but they were in class and needed to pay attention.

She noticed it looked like they all got a text message. At the same time, she watched as the Hera kids stared at each other, especially Seok-kyung looking back at Seokhoon.

"Is something wrong?" Wonyoung asked Seokhoon, who was sitting in front of her.

"No." Soekhoon said, and then they all left quickly for some reason, and the teacher didn't even stop them, more like just let them leave.

"Is something wrong with them?" Soon-a said, and Wonyoung shrugged.

"I honestly don't know, but then again, it's hard to understand them sometimes." Wonyoung said, and Rona came over to them.

"Do you guys know what's wrong with them, especially Seokhoon?" Rona said that both Soon-a and Wonyoung stared at each other for a second.

"Probably just needed to do something special." Soon-a said shrughing, and Rona just nodded.

"I think I'll go and leave." Rona said, and Wonyoung nodded, watching Rona leave.

"She weird." Soon-a said, and Wonyoung laughed.

"And your normal?" Wonyoung said, looking at Soon-a, who looked at her, offended.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Soon-a complained, and Wonyoung just nodded.

"Also, guess what? I have some news!" Soon-a said, and Wonyoung looked at her.

"I figured out who Seokhoon has a crush on!" Soon-a said, and Wonyoung gave her a'really' look.

"Your late, I already know," Wonyoung said, taking a look at her shock.

"You know it," Soon-A was cut off by a student yelling in the hallway.

"Rona and Eunbyeol are fighting again!" The student said, and Wonyoung quickly stood up, but Soon-a grabbed her arms.

"You know that he likes it," Wonyoung said, looking at Soon-a.

"Yes, I know he likes Bae Ron. Why are you so shocked about it?" Wonyoung said and followed everyone, but Seo-jin stopped when he saw Wonyoung come out.

"Wonyoung, stay here; no need to get involved in this mess!" Seo-jin said, and Wonyoung looked at her confusedly.

"Just listen, okay." Seo-jin said, and Wonyoung nodded, holding her urge to roll her eyes.

Wonyoung watched as Seo-jin walked away around the corner, and Soon-a came beside her and smirked.

"You're really going to listen to her." Soon-a said, and Wonyoung nodded sadly.