ℛℯℊ𝓇ℯ𝓉 𝒾𝓉

The outfit above

"Wonyoung over here!" Seok-kyung said, and Wonyoung smiled, walking over to Seok-kyung and sitting beside her.

"I hope you're ready." Seok-kyung said, and Wonyoung smiled. She was always ready; she remembers things very fast for her age; she has always had since she was little.

"Do you think I'm going to fail?" Jenny asked, and Wonyoung smiled. "Your going to do alright; just keep reading until we start okay." Wonyoung said, and Jenny quickly nodded and kept reading.

Wonyoung looked around and found Rona looking at her already, more like glaring. Why is she glaring at me?

"Okay...this is weird?" Wonyoung whispered, and then someone came in. Mr. Ma came in, and everyone turned around to look at him.

"We'll start the Cheong A ambassador audition, and I will call each of you in turn. Read the script on the teleprompter, Yoo Jenny, to the audition hall." Mr. Ma said, and Wonyoung watched as Jenny panicked a little.

"I'm first?" Jenny said, and Mr. Ma nodded. "Oh no, I'm nerveous." Jenny threw the script down, and Minhyuk told her good luck.

"You got this, Jenny!" Wonyoung said as Jenny looked at her and nodded. Jenny took a deep breath, walking out the door into the audition hall. No one outside the room doesn't realise that the script was in English and how Jenny was struggling to read the scripts, not knowing the evil plan.

"I think she'll do alright." Rona said, and then at that moment Jenny came back, and Wonyoung noticed her face. "Hey..how was it?" Min-Hyuk asked, and everyone surprised her.

Jenny kept quiet, and Wonyoung got up, pushing through the circle. "Jenny, something bad happened. What happened?" Wonyoung spoke to Jenny softly.

"Something happened, didn't it?" Soona said, and Jenny nodded. "I ruined it. I totally ruined my chance. The script is in English!"

"In English?" Min Hyuk said, and Wonyoung was confused about what was wrong with the scripts being in English. 'Oh right, I know English; they don't.' Wonyoung kind of felt bad for Jenny.

"The speech script was never in English?" Seok-kyung said, and Eunbyeol just had to say something. "Does it matter? So what if it's in English?" Eunbyeol said, and Wonyoung started at her for a good second.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Soon-a whispered to her, and Wonyoung nodded. "Her mom definitely has something to do with this." Wonyoung and Soon-a whispered at the same time.

The door opened, and Mr. Ma came in. "Next up is Jang Wonyoung to the audition hall.'' Mr.Ma said, and Soon-a cheered her up.

"Maybe they might change it for everyone... Wonyoung, tell us if it really is in English!" Someone said, and Wonyoung just nodded, walking out and following behind Mr. Ma.