𝓜𝓶

Wonyoung smiled, watching students and parents excited to go

Wonyoung smiled, watching students and parents excited to go. She saw Seojin talking to Eunbyeol; it looked serious, but she felt like something was wrong.

Shrugging it off, Wonyoung went inside, following everyone. She sat beside Jenny, who kept following her.

"You're late." Jenny said happily, and Wonyoung just nodded.

"Nothing really started, so I'm not that late. Besides, how long have you all been waiting?" Wonyoung asked, and Jenny told her they had been waiting for two hours.

"Who is the old man sitting in the fornt?" Wonyoung asked Jenny, and Minhyuk looked at her in shock.

"If he heard you're scholarship would've been gone, the head of the school." Jenny said, and Wonyoung rolled her eyes but nodded.

Wonyoung watched in confusion as Eunbyeol came on with the same white dress she had.

"Umm, I think we were missing someone." Wonyoung said, and she saw how Seokkyung was glaring at someone.

The music began to play.

"Eunbyeol, you look so pretty!" Wonyoung looked at Eunbyeol's father, who was taking pictures, but she felt disgust seeing Yeojin and Dontae eyeing each other in front of the man who was too busy taking pictures of Eunbyeol.

"Hello, I would like to present this gift that was sent many years ago to this school." Seojin said, and everyone watched as the lady was pushing a shining throphy.

"This stepping stone is a free way into SNU, and we are proud of many amazing artists, but unfortunately, twenty-five years ago, something terrible happened." Yeojin said, and Wonyoung wonders how dramatic this woman can be.

"From now on, every single one of you that wins this trophy will pass it on into their legacy, which has become very brilliant." Seojin said, and everyone started clapping.

"Equal opportunities, fair judges, and endless honor await all of you." Seojin said, and everyone clapped again.

Wonyoung said she might enter for fun because she knows she's not winning anything.

After everyone, everything was done. Wonyoung quickly walked away, only to see bodyguards in the hallway looking in pain.

'Maybe from standing up for so long?' Wonyoung thought about walking away and exiting the door.

She has been wondering why Rona didn't come. Did Seojin do something about it? She did find out. Eunbyeol was Seojin's daughter, and not only that, but the woman is hot on top of it.

Wonyoung frowns, not understanding anything but knowing this school is full of rich kids and what that means for dirty people.

"At least have good manners!" Wonyoung whistled; she hated how they were already bullying Rona for nothing. Hera Kdis hasn't done anything to Rona yet, beside Jenny, who can't shut up.

"Yah Woyoung!" Jenny yelled, and Wonyoung turned back, seeing Hera's parents and kids.

"Jenny, slow down." Wonyoung remembers the lady who was a terrific actor, but it was something.

"Ahh, Wonyoung, you're finally going to this school now?" Mari said, and Wonyoung nodded.

"Who is this?" Wonyoung hated that voice.

"This is Jang Wonyoung, our A+ student." Seojin said, and Dontae sighed, looking at him.

"A+ student, right?" Dontae looked at Wonyoung, who stared him right back in the eyes.

"Yes,sir." Wonyoung said, and Dontae smiled.

"Manners, I like it." Dontae said Wonyoung could only smile.

"She's probably poor, though." Seojin said, and Wonyoung smiled.

"I have an average life that is not poor, thanks." WOnyoung said polity with an innocent smile while Dontae Luangh

"I like you, kid. How much for tutoring my daughter Seokkyung." Dontae said, and suddenly, her parents started speaking to her softly out of nowhere, scaring her.

"You don't have to pay." Wonyoung was intrigued.

"Anyone who does something for me, I gotta pay $150 for tutoring?" Dontae said, and Wonyoung just nodded.

"We are free on weekends, so please come by." Dontae said, then left. Everyone followed him, but someone said behind.

Looking at him was very awkward.

"So are you just going to stare or leave?" Wonyoung said he was confused.

"Don't trust my father easily." Seokhoon said, and Wonyoung smiled.

"I don't trust anyone's parents, not even you, so where's goodbye, Hoonie?" Wonyoung said he was walking away, shocking the boy with his new nickname.

"Yah, Seokhoon, let go!" Seokkyung said, and Seokhoon nodded, watching Wonyoung walk the other way.

Okay, so maybe she should've never come because she's now dealing with a drunken, mad Eunbyeol father, whom she had to literally drag into a public bathroom and push his dace into the sink water

Okay, so maybe she should've never come because she's now dealing with a drunken, mad Eunbyeol father, whom she had to literally drag into a public bathroom and push his dace into the sink water. It may be disgusting, but maybe she was kind of drowning him.

"Yah!" The man screamed, and Wonyoung jumped back, looking at him in shock.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Wonyoung said, and the man smacked her finger out of his face.

"Four, and why are you trying to kill me?" The man screamed, and Wong frowned.

"I wouldn't waste my time killing you, but why are you walking out in the middle of the street like a mad man?" Wonyoung screamed back, and the man looked at her in shock.

"Listen, adult problems you wouldn't understand?" Man said.

"What's just finding out you're wife is cheating?"Wonyoung said shocking the man who look at her.

"How did you know!" Man said and Wonyoung look at him like he was stupid.

"They litteraly eye fucking infornt of you today but you were to busy taking pictures of you're daugther." Wonyoung said and man sigh.

"Call me Mr.Ha or Yoon-cheol." Man said and Woyoung nod.

next part comming soon