𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮

No one pov

Seola observes Seokkyung's examination of her ID.
"Are you really the same age as Seok Kyung?" Seok Kyung laughed as Su Ryeon enquired.
"Can't you see this; she's the same age as me and doesn't even attend school; we don't even know where she came from,"Seokkyung yelled, and she became even angrier.

"Can you believe we took lessons from this con artist and called her a teacher?" Seokkyung muttered this while tossing her ID to the ground.

"Why did you lie and say you studied abroad when you only live in Bosok Village?" Dontae questioned Min Seol, who was only staring at him.

"I'm sorry for lying, but when you fired me, I returned all the money, and I'm not their teacher any longer. Dontae laughed as Min Seol mentioned

"So, you didn't do anything wrong? Dontae replied, to which Min Seol nodded.
"Seokkyung was the one who was rude to me. I taught them as much as you paid me, and I was never late, said Min Seola.

"She even humiliated me and claimed I was a thief. Seokkyung stood up furiously at Min Seol's comment.
"Keep your mouth shut! Dontae sighed as Seokkyung continued.
"Seokkyung!" Dontae remarked as he stood up and turned to face Min Seola.

"How did you perform so well on the test then? Min Seola slightly tilted her head in response to Dontae's question.
"I got a passing grade with my talent—is it incorrect? Dontae shook his head in surprise after hearing what Seola stated.

Seokkyung accused Seola, who lushed a little, saying, "Who knows what a swindler like you could've done; maybe you approached us on purpose to steal information. There's nothing I can learn about you anyway," Seokkyung slapped Seola after she said.
"Seokkyung!" Su Ryeon stood tall.

That's for fooling my family and making us look foolish. Minseol was hit twice by Seokkyung before falling to the ground.

"What are you doing? Only Dontae was keeping Su Ryeon back.

"Why is that my warning to you to know your place? Are you upset? Seokkyung remarked, and Min Seola simply looked at her before Dontae stepped on her.

"Tell me your parent's number if you're finished having fun like a reckless brat; it's time for punishment. Dontae remarked, and Su Ryeon begged him to stop

.
"I don't have any parents. Stated Seola.

"You don't have parents? So, are you an orphan? Truly awful,
stated Dontae.
"She had nothing to do with us now, and she had already apologized!" Su Ryeon defended Min Seol A, who began rising up.

"You creeped me out from the start because an intelligent person like you gives off a panicky vibe that has a feeling that really creeps me out. As soon as Dontae spoke, Min Seola balled her fist.

"You're not exactly leading a moral life either. Smilingly, Min Seola addressed Dontae.
What did you say? Dontae enquired.

"If you're finished, I'll leave now. Minseola remarked while glancing at Su Ryeon before gathering her belongings from the table and leaving.

"Hey, where do you think you're going? Seola mocked Seokkyung's remarks.
"Hey!" Yelped Seokkyung.

"That vulgar brat—I can't believe you let someone like her into our house. Before turning to face Su Ryeon and leaving.

"Oh my goodness, you finally called back; are you okay? After everything she had gone through, Seola grinned as she heard her friend's voice.

"Yes, that's fine. I'll send you something. Wonyoung was perplexed by what Min Seola stated but said, "Okay. Oh my, is that? When the footage was transmitted to Wonyoung's phone, she was shocked.