𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌ℴ𝓃'𝓉 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋ℯ

Wonyoung looked out the window, seeing how close they were to the penthouse. It was very weird living in one of the dreams Min Seol wanted to live in.

"Wonyoung were here!" Soona said, and Wonyoung frowned.

"It doesn't feel right to live here without Seol." Wonyoung frowned as they came to a stop.

"Well, you're living her dreams; she's probably happy you did it for her." Soona said, and Wonyoung smiled a little.

Wonyoung exited the car as Soona yelled at the man.

"Be careful; those are her friends who design furniture!" Soona yelled, and Wonyoung was glad she met someone like Soona.

"Wonyoung....look!" Soona said Wonyoung looks at people whispering and looking at them.

"Ughh, don't rich people have anything to do?" Soona said, rolling her eyes, and Wonyoung just put her sunglasses on.

"No, definitely not in this building, because they are rich and never learn the true meaning of work." Wonyoung said, walking towards the elevator.

"Here is the golden card." Soona handed towards Wonyoung as they heard people's gaps.

She has the golden card.

She must be rich.

I heard she was only seventeen.

I should make my son friends with her.

The elevator door closed, shutting out the gossip.

"Man, do they talk too much?" Soona said she was annoyed, and Wonyoung nodded.

"That's the only thing they're good at." Wonyoung said, and then the elevator stopped.

Wonyoung did not expect to run into Bae Rona this early.

Bae Rona stepped into the elevator; she was staring so hard at Wonyoung.

Wonyoung just waved.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry, but you just look very family-oriented." Rona said, and Wonyoung looked at Soona before looking at Rona. Both Soona and Wonyoung busted out laughing.

"Ma'am, I'm old for you, Rona." Wonyoung said, laughing and taking off her glasses.

Rona stood there in shock—a little shock.

"Jang Wonyoung!" Rona yelled, and Wonyoung smiled.

"Hi!" Wonyoung waved, and Rona hugged her.

"Where have you been? School has been a mess without her class leader!" Rona said, and Wonyoung just listened.

"I'm coming back anyway." Wonyoung said, and Rona smiled, clapping.