𝒜𝓃𝒹 ℐ 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃 𝒸𝓇𝓎

"Rona!" Wonyoung said, and Rona turned around, looking at her

"Just so you know, either you or I win that throne!" Wonyoung said, and Rona nodded.

"If I can't win, I would rather you win." Rona said, and Wonyoung smiled, linking her arms with Rona.

"Let go to class!" Wonyoung said, and Rona smiled as they walked into their music class. Rona asked Wonyoung something.

"Would you sit beside me today? I sit beside no one." Rona said, and Wonyoung nodded.

"Of course, where else am I sitting?" Wonyoung said as they made it into the class room, and Wonyoung sat rat-bised Rona and glared at anyone who looked their way.

As the bell rang, Mr.Ki came in.

"Today you will be singing a chorus for your midterm exam. I'm going to test your singing before I divide you into groups." Mr.Ki said, and everyone complained that Wonyoung didn't know what the groups meant, like singing groups or

"Stop complaining and get ready." Mr.Ki said, and Eubyeol went first.

Wonyoung watch as Eubyeol seems brave all of a sudden, wondering where it came from.

"She is doing well this time." Wonyoung said to Rona, who looked around.

"Don't be nervous; you'll do better than her." Wonyoung said, and Rona smiled.

Once Eubyeol hit the high, not everyone started clapping, and Wonyoung did too because she was surprised that she actually did it.

"Eun byeol, you're amazing. You can keep singing soprano," Mr.Ki said, and Wonyoung couldn't disagree. She did it well for right now.

"Okay, Mr. Ma," Eunbyeol said.

"Okay, next, Bae Ron a." Mr.Ki said, and Wonyoung didn't like his attitude towards her.

Before Rona could start, he told her to cut.

"Rona, you'll be sining Mezzo." Mr.Ki said

"What, why are you making me sing mezzo? Anyone can tell I'm fit to sing soprano?" Rona asked.

"And who exactly would say that I'll decide since I'm the teacher? How dare you get stubborn with me?" Mr.Ki said, and Wonyoung rolled her eyes.

"Your voice is fit to sing mezzo." Mr.Ki said, and Rona couldn't take that.

"No, I don't agree that my voice sounds almost beautiful when I sing high notes." Rona said, and Wonyoung sighed.

'Here we go.' Wonyoung thought.

"Fine if you sing the song I tell you to sing perfectly i'll let you sing soprano." Mr.Ki said and Wonyoung knows he gonna pick a hard one.

"Yes i'll give it a try." Rona said.