ℬ𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝓊ℯ

To say Wonyoung was shocked to see all five Hera kids on the bench waiting for her

She was not going to lie; she was scared and also wondering why they all wanted to meet up here.

"Wonyoung!" Seok-kyung yelled, and Wonyoung smiled at them, but she noticed they all looked scared or nervous themselves. Usually, Wonyoung would ask them why, but right now she doesn't feel like asking that much.

"I'm here!" Wonyoung said, smiling, and the hera got up, standing in front of them, looking at her like little kids that just got in trouble for doing something.

Okay, now Wonyoung was wondering why no one was speaking; it was kind of annoying to her because they would always talk over each other or Seok-kyung would speak up.

"Now I know you guys just texted me to come visit the park, but no one is talking. What's wrong?" Wonyoung said as she watched all of the kids look at each other, but then Eunbyeol spoke up, shocking her.

"Were sorry!" Eunbyeol shocked Wonyoung, who looked at her.

"Sorry for?" Wonyoung looked at them, and Minhyuk spoke up.

"We want you to know we have nothing to do with Min Seol's death; we know we bully her!" Minhyuk said, and Wonyoung said quite.

"We know we did wrong, and we want to apologise to you because we deserve to be punished." Jenny said, and Wonyoung stared at the twins.

"I was the main one who bullied Min Seol. You can hit me and kick me. I'm sorry that you lost a sister that was close to you. Because of us, we will work hard for your forgiveness." Seok-kyung said, and Seokhoon nodded.

"I also like to apologise for not stopping them. I'm sorry for adding feuds to the fire. I should've made a mature desicon and realised what we were doing wrong. Please forgive us one day." Seokhoon said, and Wonyoung frowned.

"Please, we all promise to help you with revenge, and Minhyuk told me something that I should let you guys know." Seokhoon said, and Wonyoung looked at him, wondering what he was going to say.

"Seok-kyung and Eunbyeol, you might need to leave for this." Seokhoon said, and both girls shook their heads, wanting to be stubrun.

"Let them hear it." Wonyoung said, and Seokhoon nodded.

"Are dads having an affair?" Seokhoon said, and Wonyoung looked at him in shock. How did he know?

'Wait, no, how did Minhyuk find out?' Wonyoung, look at Minhyuk, who is telling the truth about what Seokhoon said.

"No, you're lying!" Seok-kyung said, and Seokhoon shook his head.

"He is having an affair with Eunbyeol's mother." Wonyoung said, and everyone looked at her shock at what came out of her mouth.

"No, but no wonder she has been getting pretty things lately; my dad would never." Eunbyeol looked heartbroken. Wonyoung felt bad for her; the poor girl just wanted a happy family.

Honestly, everyone wants a happy family, but not everyone deserves one.

Minhyuk pulled out his phone, showing them something, and Wonyoung walked over there, wanting to see.

"No!" Seok-kyung glared at the phone. Wonyoung had already seen that disgusting kiss, which made her want to throw up.

Wonyoung, check on Eunbyeol, who watches quite closely; the poor girl must be going through it.

Wonyoung always wanted to know what Eunbyeol was always thinking. The poor girl just mostly acts out her stress towards anyone, especially Rona.

"I can't believe dad would do this!" Seok-kyung said, and Jenny finally spoke up.

"Were you going to keep this a secret, right? This can ruin all of us!" Jenny yelled, and Wonyoung nodded.

"Or we use it to blackmail them to see how they react." Seokhoon said, and Wonyoung looked at him.

"You don't want to blackmail your own father?" Wonyoung said, and Seok-kyung only looked down.

"We have another thing to tell you." Seok-kyung whispered.

"We know one of the parents in the penthouse is responsible for Min Seol's death, but we know about our dad and what Eunbyeol mom did." Minhyuk said, and they all looked scared.

"My mom and Mr.Joo added Min Seol to a lockup in the basement... I was there... I tried to help her, but I let her loose. I'm sorry. I should've just let her stay there; none of this would happen." Eunbyeol looks close to crying, and Wonyoung has a has a poor heart.

Wonyoung quickly hugged Eunbyeol, looking at her softly.

"Listen, I'm thankful you helped get her out of those greedy hands, but you're not the cause of Min Seol-a dying... I understand you bullied her so much that it will take me a long time to forgive you for what you guys did, but Min Seol-a, she would've forgiven yall if yall just apologized." Wonyoung said, patting Eunbyeol, who rests in her arms.

"Eunbyeol, you're still growing and learning to be mature, okay? Thank you again for letting her loose." Wonyoung said.

"But-" Wonyoung shook her head, and Eunbyeol looked down, still resting in her arms.

"Anyone else have something to say?" Wonyoung said, looking at the group, who shook their heads.

"We are sorry, please learn to accept us." They all said that, and Wonyoung smiled softly.

'How can I hurt them? They learn from their parents, who encourage this behaviour. Min seol-a, you might be right; I'll forgive once you forgive them' Wonyoung thought.

"Now that we got over with who wants a sleepover at my place?" Wonyoung said, and they cheered.

"Me!" Eunbyeol said it exactly, and Wonyoung smiled.

"Remember to bring pyjamas and school uniforms. We're going to talk more about this later.'' Wonyoung said, and everyone nodded.

"Come on, let's go back to the penthouse," Wonyoung said, and everyone followed her like a lost puppy.

"Yeah, have fun and plan later!" Jenny said, and Wonyoung nodded.

Seokhoon came up to her, wrapping his hands around her shoulder to say Wonyoung was surprised, and so were the Hera kids, but Seok-kyung came up to her, ling their arms together. Wonyoung smiled at Seok-kyung.

"Let go home!" Wonyoung said.

Little did Wonyoung know she would soon be the Hera kids comfort rather than their own home.