chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Would I ever forgive my father?

That was a question that resonated in my mind some time ago when jaanu asked what will be the conclusion to my revenge.

Was it that easy to forgive him? I worked hard till now just to eradicate everything that destroyed our family. Will it be easy?

Sure it wouldn't be easy but he is my dad. I looked up to him. I needed him but alas life wasn't fair to everyone.

But you know what I got in reward for that. Her.

Taking the steps to my home I can see her from here in the kitchen. In flimsy saree. I still remember her walking up to my room one day, shyness in her action, showing me how she looks when I busy working out in there. I literally posed half way in my push ups when I saw her in front of my head. Legs shying away inside the cloth. I stood up, gazed down at her. She was beautiful. So beautiful I want to take her out and show her the world with my arms around her. I remember mom staying outside the door. Telling how she came to her and asked to teach her how to drape it. Cute.

I told her she was gorgeous, that she was beautiful as doll. She smiled of profoundly I almost saw an arrow going straight through me. After that day she will wear it whenever I was around. And I would say she was beautiful every time just to see her drape it just for my eyes.

It doesn't take a genius to know she wore it for me. Once I asked if she felt pretty just for herself, she nodded and said she knew she was pretty, just loved when my eyes where on her while she wore it. Such a delight she is.

I looked at my watch saw it timed 4'o clock. Sweet time for a sweet talk. Walking inside the house, I locked it. I saw her look from the kitchen.

"did you see mom?"

"she won't be home today. It's just you and me jaanu."

Adorable confusion in her eyes made me sigh out.

"why?"

" you scared my jaanu?" didn't I feel a predator. Yes, I did. But look at her, just ready for me devour.

"N-no."

"No?" she shook her head. Such a doll.

" she said I could be with you today. Just both of us you know." I walked into the kitchen, making her step back and lean into the counter. "W-why?"

" so I could have the whole night with my wife."

-----------------------