chapter 12

Chapter 12:

♪I love you, you love me, We are a happy family...♪

That could have been your life.Instead, you got trapped here with your whole family. Your friend Sathya thinks he can call me and make threats, huh? If you want your son alive, I have a simple condition. I want Sathyan dead. I will offer you a simple solution. You kill him."

-Gnanam, why are you--

"Listen...I won't issue multiple threats like movie villains. I am a certified politician. A real villain. I act swiftly, mind you. Hurry up and kill him."

Sitting at the chair near him, I hear Gnanam deliver as such as I told him to say to my father.

"dhruv papa, I thought your father was clever, turns out your just as cunning as he is

"dhruv papa, I thought your father was clever, turns out your just as cunning as he is. Blackmailing him using yourself as bait."

I scoffed at statement, I will let him slide because he is the last of concern. He isn't that clever as think he is. He was born to be a puppet when the strings of puppets collide with each other they tend move own their own till someone else gets their hands on the string to continue their show.

He thinks it's all coming together like he wants, but he is just my puppet.

But good think he and I have one thing in common, sathyan. We both want sathyan to die.

"appa might not be convinced. Call him over here, put some of your men downstairs, threaten him, if he doesn't kill sathyan his son will be thrown down from the top of the building, tied to a chair. Tell your men to put a dummy on the chair, a sample of what can happen. I will stay here, show him that you are not bluffing."

"oh! Genius sir. I will be going then; I have a campaign to go."

"okay!"

I saw him walk down, a politician he is, rascal!

I stood up and walked towards the balcony, Gnanam men tied the dummy on to the chair, taking a seat beside it I relax for a bit before I hear my dad's car pull up, Gnanam men ready to threaten him.

"-Are you Vikram? Gnanam sir is not here. He said you should go to the rice mill. The leader is at a meetingin Red Hills. He asked you to go there.

Take another step forward...and your son will come crashing down from above."

I nod at the men and they threw the dummy out.

"dhruv!"

"appa! "I scream" hurry up, pa"

"dhruv, nothing will happen I am coming.!"

I look back and see his car moving back, and he fell into my trap just fine. Now I will wait till he does what I need him to do.

Taking my phone, I gesture the men to leave me alone.

And send a small message to sathya before, dialed her number,