3 years later.

3 YEARS LATER

"Mizhi, stop right there."

The giggles of the little girl spread throughout the household. The pitter patter of her tiny legs was accompanied with her mother's.

The wind in the afternoon stood by them, their little fight getting the attention of the living and non-livings.

Janaki was finally a mother of a 3 year old and Janaki loved every bit of it. To her Little one's mischievous smile to the stubbornness she had of her father.

Everything except when her sweet little girl refused to eat every now and then from her or herself.

It's not that the baby wasn't hungry of anything. She just wasn't happy with the person who was feeding her.

"Mizhi, stop running baba. It's only a small bite. You need to eat."
Janaki serious line was kicked back into the past as mizhi ran around the house with her tiny feet to her favourite grandparent.

Seeing his little bundle of joy running to him, vikram left all his work and took her into his lap, letting her giggle away to her wish and hug him like koala bear.

Seeing a running Janaki, vikram immediately understood the reason behind mizhi's running like a duck around the house.

"What happened mizhi, are you not eating again?"
Receiving a silent nodded along his shoulder, vikram smiled to the child's
stubbornness.

"Will you try feeding her appa?" Janaki desparately asked her father-in-law, knowing how mizhi hasn't eaten since the morning and is thriving on some chocolates she ate this afternoon.

"I don't know dear; she seems like she isn't going to." Pausing, vikram patted his granddaughter on the back, asking her." Will you like me to feed you some delicious food mizhi?"

Still the little girl shook her head, hugging her grandpa tightly.

Guiltily looking back at his daughter in law, he shrugged his shoulder in helplessness.

Just then the sound of her husband resonated in the house, calling out his daughter in joy.

"MIZHIII"

Hearing her father's voice, mizhi immediately pulled back from her grandpa, looking towards the source of the voice. As she saw the stature of the man, the little girl yelled in joy.

" Appa."

Excited wiggling out of her grandfather's lap she ran on her tiny feet towards him, letting dhruv immediately scoop her up in his arms.

Her smile widened when she recieved her loved kisses from her father.

And like the little girl that she was of his, she immediately gave back her love to her father.

Getting out of their moment, dhruv glanced to his wife, who was close to being angry for reasons unknown to him.

Without losing any food, she shoved the plate towards her husband.

"Feed your daughter yourself, since she refuses eat from everyone else."

Dhruv stood shocked for a moment.

It wasn't normal to see his wife getting angry like this. Dhruv, looking back at her retreating self, he confusedly looked at his father and daughter, wanting to not get into janaki's bad side.

"What happened?" Dhruv asked his father taking himself and his giggly daughter to the sofa, ready to feed her like his wife commanded.

Taking his book back from the table, vikram wore his specs, uttering the words with no much care.