chapter 4

CHAPTER 4:

"w-wife?"

Wife. Strange thing to be associated with me. If you had asked me that I will have a wife like years before when I was enraged with destroying the success my father build on our family ruin then I would shake head and walk away.

But now! No I wouldn't.

Jaanu wasn't commercially beautiful like the women you see in cinema. She had her days, she would look gorgeous in morning and sweaty and tired in evening. She was fair and perfect every corner. No.

But to me she is perfect. With or without body hair. With or without her perfect hair. She is perfect to me.

Call me anything you want. I wasn't with a woman before jaanu but jaanu is everything I wished for. I think I like my women with some tummy. And god don't I love to knead that dough.

And my little jaanu was gonna be my wife. My fucking wife.

" you said your dream is to be my wife nah?" "Mmm"

Cute.

"so iam going to fulfil that for my jaanu."

"your jaanu?""Mmhm! my jaanu."

And there I saw her shed her tears, looking down. For a moment I thought I did something wrong but then one second she looked up to me and other she was jumping up into my arms, toe fly up the floor, hanging her dear body against mine.

Unknowingly I smiled and tightened my hold on her. Desperately trying to get all the love she had for me at the moment.

" I want you be my wife. But like you said I will get back after everything with a clear mind. okay?"

Getting out of my hold she happily nodded at me. Taking the ring from my pocket. I showed her the tiny box, but took it out of her vision. Looking down at her, confusion clear at that pouty little face, that urged me to take her in my arms hold her against me with my free arms.

" give me a kiss you can have this band of honour, what do you say huh?"

Getting on her toe, she caressed my bearded face, alternating her eyes between my eyes and lips.

" would it hurt you if you give me that ring without a kiss?"

Look at her trying to be clever with me. Tightening her hold, she let out a gasp.

" yeah! I think it would hurt my heart really bad."

Laughing she gave me a kiss and I took my sweet time cherishing it. Getting out of hold, I took the ring out, put her up the counter and took her left hand. finally looking at her one more time asking for her permission, finding her nod in my favour, I finally made her my wife. Not legally, still finally my wife.