chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

In your life, when your given a purpose, it becomes easy to get through the journey. You know what you need in life, you know what you do and did will take you to your purpose.

From a young age, I knew what I was supposed to do, I made my trauma into a journey of vengeance. And that kept me from drowning. The coin I flipped was supposed to land in my favor and it did.

All my struggle paid off, at the end, I killed everyone responsible except for him, my father but he didn't count. He was supposed to live through it all, suffer at the hands of fate.

I got all I want but question is at what stake?

Maybe everything came out in my favor, I got my revenge. Then why don't I feel the exhilaration that I want.

My purpose had its result, but at what stake? So I was supposed to get tricked but I got saved.

It isn't that I don't love her, no. it's that what I have is because she begged for it.

But you know when you're going get something right, because you know it's right but suddenly all along it was just house built on cards, trembling from it very core. I did what was right. Yes. That's what it was.

I am upset. Mad even. Angry of how I was tricked perfectly.

I am a policeman. What do you think I feel when I am perfectly tricked right into a plan and had no clue of it? By my own father. I guess I got the taste of my own medicine.

But Its humiliating when you have to surrender to the criminal himself. The reason for my unsatisfied mind, I guess.

And through all of this, first time in my life I had the taste of what destroyed my life. SOORA. Bittersweet. Strong even.

When a bad person like me is denied of a purpose in life anymore, it leaves people like us unhinged. And then the fire runs uphill.

I thought I would spare my dad. But guess what, he is going to pay for what he tried to do to me. Not now. But I will.

Ooh the story isn't worth ending now. I mean, I got a wedding to do.

OH! My sweet sweet jaanu. How could I forget her? My life without a prison is the result of her begging, isn't it?

You know perhaps dad is right, I am lucky. I am that perfect quote personified. What was the quote " god helps the evil man grow"?

And like an angel send, my jaanu saves me. Isn't she romantic. I didn't think her worshipping will someday save in reality. Ooh she is my purpose now. A beautiful, pure, purpose. She is my luck. Everything just become perfect since I saw her. And she couldn't get more perfect than she is now.

I stopped the car in front of my dad's house, I was just about to get out and there she was running to me, she has been crying nonstop wasn't she. Like a force to be reckoned with I welcome her into my arms, her hands locked behind my neck, head buried in the comfort of my body, toes of the ground.

OH! How much I loved her. I loved everything that she was. Everything that she had to offer.

I almost cried, she sobbed her worries away, like the perfect husband that I was I kept her in my arms, keeping her warm enough in the cold night. How many days has it been? Felt like years to me. So many years.

I was reluctant to leave her embrace, put she forced herself out, just when I thought she will kiss me or something, there came a slap, right on my right cheeks, where I already got punched by my father.

She didn't stop with that, oh! My woman was pissed. Have I seen her like this before? NO!

The jaanu I knew was too sweet, even her grumpy face was too cute to me. But now, my wife was furious.

All her punch and smack went into my injured chest. It didn't hurt. What was there to hurt? She had that tiny fist to begin with. But I let her, I let her fight me till she was tired. And along came her complains' I told you how bad this was.'" Your stupid revenge." 'do you even care about me'.

All I could think was how pretty she was. Argh! I was a bad person after all. How could think of fucking her against a wall and make her cry, when she was busy being mad at me? I am bad person.

I almost laughed. But I refined, but acted like her tiny fist just wounded my already injured chest. With gasp, she stopped all movement and inspected my injury. Adorable.

"I'm sorry. What was I thinking? I was mad. But I didn't want hurt you." She whispers, almost sighing with guilt.

Moving her stray hairs off her face, I caressed her flushed cheeks, and she looked at me oh so pretty. I smiled at her. "I am sorry. Forgive me."

She shook her head, forcing herself out of arms, I did not let go, forcing her more into me, she let out a squeak of surprise. And let my hands wonder, smoothing the curve of her body, all mine she.

And she knew, she shook her head, almost panting, with fear so getting caught. Responsive. I could take her right now and she would let me. The grip on shirt, gives it all away. She knew me enough to know I would do just that. But I just pinched her waist, laughing it away, like I said. I am a perfect husband. Don't keep your wife upset for long people! It could cost you a lot.

She shied away into my arms, smoothing the pain in my chest. And I just kept her in my arms, till I saw my dad and mom stepping out of the entrance.

I forgot I had things to do.

jaanu could wait. We could wait.

-------------------

happy birthday to @Aishwarya_Reads

bye people<3

comment. vote.