chapter 5

CHAPTER 5:

"Dhruv please I can't."

" Just one more. One more and then I will leave you to sleep okay?"

I could make love to her for days and not get tired. But now, on this day onwards my jaanu isn't just a woman anymore. She became my woman. So how can I leave her be? How can I let her stand before me with all the innocence in the world and not make her happy?

I would be going tomorrow night back to Chennai but today she belongs to me and me only.

Taking her more into me, I take her hands that is gripping the sheets, onto my shoulders wanting to have her nails draw on my skin like a canvas, the pain will remind me of how I spend this day when I am away from her, how I fucked her raw into my bed. Our bed.

Pushing myself into her, I took advantage of her vulnerability, putting slight pressure on to her clit feeling her tighten her wall against me, pulsing, moments away from her orgasm, her head rolling back on the soft pillow, her body only adorned with the simple necklace and our wedding ring I gave her.

She couldn't look prettier than now.

Moving her face towards me, I look into her eye then dive close to her skin, her allowing me to take advantage of the stretched neck, biting into her skin, feeling her press her mouth against my ears, giving me the bliss of hearing her moan my name over and over again.

Fuck I could do her my whole life. I would miss her everything when I go back. Her smile is going to be the reason for my sleepless night.

.................................................

"will you come back with your dad, with a good intention?"

Good intention what was the good intention. Having my dad's name off the hit list was a good intention, wanting to be family again was a good intention too I guess.

Stopping my hands to get the packed bag I kept inside the cupboard, I took janaki's hands and made her sit on the bed, kneeling in front of her, I took her soft hand wanting her to touching me in one way or the other.

And she took lead and smoothed my beard, taking my face closer for a kiss to my forehead.

"tell me dhruv, will it be good?"

"what do you want it to be?" looking into her eyes I could see she is confused to have an opinion in my revenge plan.

"he is your father." She whispered.

"and?"

"I think you will find a conclusion when you see him after all this time. "

"yeah? And we will be father and son duo again?"

"it's up for you to decide."

It's up for me to decide. Sure I think I can understand her hesitation in answering. She doesn't know everything, it's understandable I guess. But she can't change what I made up my mind for now can she ?

---------------------------

tell me if i can change anything or add anything.

i wish he wore his moustache again.

urghhh. 

bye people.