The Sekai

(Woohoo, I'm back y'all with the next chapter of this lil fanfic)

Scenery: (no person's POV)
The sekai was a little more dull than usual, since you know Tsuaksa lost his vision, but, he's kinda happy so not all color is lost. The vocaloids are a little more dull in color than normal but they are relatively normal.

(no one's POV)

"The sekai does not look as wonderhoy anymore!" Emu stated

"Yeah... it's all dull." Nene replied

Rui looked at Tsukasa who seemed to be in a state of conflicted shock.

"Tsukasa-kun, are you ok?" Rui asked Tsukasa

Tsukasa nodded still blankly staring at the sekai with his blind eyes. Miku approached the squad.

"Hello! you all haven't been here in a while. is everything ok?"

Rui nodded "Yeah, Tsukasa-kun just had a little... accident."

"More like a big one." Nene replied

"Oh no what happened?!" Miku asked, awaiting an answer

"Well... Tsukasa-kun was crushed by a stage light during a performance." Emu said.

"My perfect show was ruined because of some stage light. It was supposed to be perfect!.." Tsukasa stammered. everything was supposed to be perfect.

"All that matters is you're alive Tsukasa-kun. don't worry about that performance." Rui replied to Tsukasa's statement.

"But what about the fans?! that could be the only show they ever go to! We will never be able to redeem ourselves."

Rui pulled Tsukasa into a hug. Rui did not know what to say at that point. Tsukasa was right, their reputation was ruined. There was no way they could live down the fact that Tsukasa, their troupe leader almost died in front of a whole audience.

"You're a hero Tsukasa-Kun." Rui whispered into Tsukasa's ear "That could have been me but you saved me. you're my hero."

Tsukasa blushed. "I-it was nothing... Im just glad you're safe."

Rui lifted Tsukasa's chin and kissed him. Tsukasa's heart fluttered.

"Thank you Rui-Kun."

"No.. thank you Tsukasa-kun."

Emu squealed at the pair but then her mouth was covered by Nene.

"Don't ruin this for them." Nene told Emu

Emu nodded.

"Tsukasa-kun, why don't we leave the sekai for a little bit so we can have alone time." Rui looked at Tsukasa.

"What was the point in coming here then?" Tsukasa replied, questioning why Rui wanted to leave so quickly.

"I don't know, I just thought it would be nice to look at the sekai I guess."

"Alright, let's go home."

Tsukasa and Rui left the sekai and went to Rui's house. Rui brought Tsukasa to his room and laid on the bed with him.

"I wanted to leave the sekai because you looked shocked, hearing what happened to it Tsukasa-kun. I didn't want you to be surrounded by negativity any longer." Rui had a little concern in his voice.

"Thank you Rui. I appreciate that." Tsukasa responded

"Our reputation may be ruined but we can try to bring it up."

"How?"

"Remember that show we have in two months?"

Tsukasa nodded.

"you will prove to everyone. prove to everyone that you can still perform."

"WHAT?!"

"I'll help you. don't worry. it's the perfect plan to build our reputation and your confidence back up."

"Fine. but on one condition."

"What is it Tsukasa-kun?"

"you don't launch me into space during the show."

"Alright, Alright, fine."

The couple discussed plans for the show all night.
(woohoo I got lazy)