Woohoo date time

{TSUKASAS POV YET AGAIN}

I awake to the sound of a young, familiar voice calling me.

"ONII-CHAN! RUI IS HERE!!!"

"Ah shoot! I overslept!" I thought.

"ILL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!" I yelled back to my sister.

I immediately hopped out of bed and rushed to my closet to put on clothes.

"Which one is the suit...?" I muttered

"It is the last one in your closet, to the right"

"AHHHH!" I jumped back "WHO ARE YOU?"

"Haha, sorry for scaring you Tsukasa. It's me KAITO!"

"Ah, sorry. But please do not come out of nowhere like that!!"

"Sorry, I will go away now."

I sighed and painstakingly changed, after I felt for my phone and grabbed it off my nightstand then headed out my door.

"Ah, Tsukasa-Kun! you ready?"

I nodded and found my way over to Rui.

"You two have fun on your date!" Saki smirked

I blushed. "It is simply a friend meeting!"

"That's not what you said earlier Tsukasa-Kun~" Rui teased

"S-SHUT UP! Let's just.. go!" I blushed more

Rui took my hand and walked me to the restaurant, describing the scenery of all the roads we walked so I would not miss out. once we were seated, I could feel Rui place his hand on mine.

"Shall we order my star?" Rui asked me

"Yes! but I can not read the menu. Do they have ginger fried pork by any chance?" I fumbled with my fingers.

"Yes, indeed they do. is that what you want?"

I nodded. When a waiter came up to our table, Rui ordered for both me and him. the waiter walked off after writing our orders down. Rui and I sat there awkwardly neither of us saying a peep until the food came. As we were eating, Rui finally broke the silence.

"How is your food Tsukasa-kun?"

"It's great!" I smiled, food still in my mouth.

"swallow your food before talking Tsuaksa"

I nod. after we finish our food, Rui pays the check and brings me outside.

"I had a fun time Tsuaksa-kun"  Rui said softly

"I had a great time too!"

Rui took my hand and started to walk me back. When we got to my door, I gave Rui a quick kiss before going inside. I could hear Rui slowly walk off.

"Hi Onii-chan! how was your date?" Saki asked

"It was good! and for the last time it was not a date!"

"I saw you kiss Rui out there, you two are dating arent you?"

"Fine, yes we are but keep quiet, I don't want anyone to find out yet."

"Alright alright."

"Thank you Saki."

I walked back to my room and collapsed on my bed. Today was, fun to say the least.. the show is a little less than two months from now so we have to prepare. I hope I can keep my star status.