The sekai..?

(I'm resisting the urge to rewrite the "lovers?"chapter guys. tell me if I should please i'm so scared of that chapter.... 🙏 )

(Anyways.. erm.. where were we.. ah yes. the cliffhanger)

Tsukasa POV:

Something felt off, but I couldn't figure out what it was. My stomach felt like it was sinking and I did not know why. Was it a sign that something was going to go wrong? most likely. I slowly found my way to the couch and sat on it. cuddling up against the star pillow on it.

I closed my eyes, trying to distract myself from the terrible feeling I was having. Soon enough I drifted off to sleep, finally able to escape from my worries, even if only for a short bit.

RUIS POV (Omg.. 🙀)

I flopped onto my bed after walking Tsukasa-kun home. being exhausted was an understatement for how I felt. My chest was filled with dread for the upcoming show. Tsukasa-kun was so stressed about it, it was really worrying considering his usually optimistic outlook on things. My dear star was loosing his shine and it felt absolutely worthless.

Ding!

I sighed and glanced over at my phone, slowly picking it up and staring at the screen. The bright screen made my eyes sting. I stared at the screen for a minute, adjusting my eyes to the bright light. That's when I saw it.. a text message that made my skin crawl. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. I rubbed them, just to make sure what I was seeing was real.

Nene: Rui, the sekai is falling.

My chest felt tight as I struggled to breathe.

What did she mean the sekai was falling..?

I quickly played the untitled song that would transport me to the Sekai. It worked but... when I got there

 when I got there

I jumped back as I saw the scene

I jumped back as I saw the scene. The Sekai was filled with static, and were those two figures Miku and KAITO..?

Emu ran over to me and hugged me as Nene followed quickly behind her.

"Rui, we are so glad you're here." Nene stated, a little panic in her voice.

"We were hanging out in the sekai, playing with the plushies with Rin and Len when suddenly they all disappeared and then KABOOM! all this happened!" Emu clung to me as she panicked.

"Has Tsukasa-Kun come into the sekai yet?" I asked, frantically looking around the sekai.

"No.. Emu and I were trying to get a hold of him but he hasn't responded." Nene looked at her feet timidly.

"We need to get him.. now." I said with a stern voice. "Emu-kun, Nene, you stay here. I'll get Tsukasa-Kun."

Emu and Nene nodded, Emu slowly backing up giving me the space to leave. I left the sekai, ending up back in my room and frantically ran out of my house to get Tsukasa-Kun. Time was of the essence and I was not going to stop for even a second. Tsukasa-kun, I am coming.