Rui's cleaning session/ The morning after

(WHAT WAHAT 2K READS? I WAS ABOUT TO DISCONTINUE THIS FANFIC BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS STUPID BUT WOAH I NEVER EXPECTED IT TO GET THIS MUCH LOVE? OK IT SHALL BE CONTINUED)

RUI'S POV:

As I scrimmaged through the closet for a mop, I couldn't get the thought of my lover out of my head. My Tsukasa-kun, my sweet little baby. He was the absolute perfect man in my eyes. Caring, cautious, pure, and outgoing. He was absolutely the most amazing man. As I found the mop and grasped my hand around the handle, I still could not refrain from thinking about him.

Despite the challenges he's been facing recently, he still manages to put on a smile. Positivity is not common nowadays, yet he seems to spread it like wildfire. His dumb optimism, his obliviousness, and his over exaggerated laugh make it hard to not smile around him.

I sighed as I finished cleaning up the rest of the pancake batter then I wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"Ah.. Tsukasa-Kun... what am I gonna do with you..~" I muttered softly and chuckled a little bit.

I put the mop back into its spot then went back up to my room and sat at my desk, starting to work on a show prop for our next performance. It was almost finished, just needed a few adjustments. I screwed a few screws into place then slumped back in my chair. My eyes grew heavy and I drifted off into a deep slumber.

TSUKASA POV:

DING DING!

My eyes jolted awake, and I sat up, rubbing my tired (non-functioning) eyes. I slowly got up out of my bed and quickly threw on my school uniform. I seem to be getting better at this whole "being blind" thing at least. I sighed and ran my fingers through my messy hair, hoping that would be enough to keep it tame. Then, I approached my door, slowly finding the handle and opening it. Suddenly I could feel someone grab my wrist. I flinched and looked to my right where I assumed the mystery person was.

"Onii-Chan!" The voice was the one of Saki's.

"Ah! Saki! it's you!"

"Do you need help getting to school big brother?"

Saki slowly let go of my wrist as I nodded to her.

"Well then, Let's go!"

Saki guided me to my school, I sure hope that she won't be late to hers. She left me at the front of the school then we parted ways. I stood by and waited for Rui. Yet he did not come.

(*Insert dramatic noise*)

(But anyways thank you all for the love this fic is receiving it really means a lot

(But anyways thank you all for the love this fic is receiving it really means a lot. this was supposed to be just a little fanfic with about five chapters but thanks to you, I have the motivation to keep going with it and actually enjoy doing so. Thanks for the support <3)