To be a star

TW: This chapter contains not eating and stuff like that
(I am running out of ideas and I loosely based this off of one of his events)

**A few days before the performance**

TSUKASA POV:
As the recital grew closer, I began to worry. I knew I was not good enough to perform especially with my new drawback. Eventually, I started skipping meals to practice my act. After school on tuesday, my troupe and I met in an empty classroom to practice our performance.

"Oh Haruki! I love you! I don't care if our love is forbidden!" I said as I bent down and put my hands on my knees.

"Oh Daisuke... I love you too. we shall start a new era! one where everyone can love who they want." Rui chuckled softly as we slowly interlaced our fingers.

"And then the two lovers undertook the noble task of advocating for the normalization of gay relationships. After expending much effort into their cause, they succeded in convincing the world at large that being gay is by no means a thing to be despised. the end." Nene softly spoke, playing with her bangs.

"That was so wondertastic!" Emu chuckled I could hear her energetic jumps as she bounced up and down.

"Good work everyone!" I smiled brightly.

Rui chuckled as he pulled me backwards by surprise. I was barely able to catch myself.

"Are you ok Tsukasa-Kun? did I yank you too hard?" Rui questioned, I could hear some worry in his soft voice.

I softly nodded "I'm ok, I just feel slightly fatigued."

Suddenly, I could feel my head start pounding. I gently held my head with my right hand. Someone gently placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Maybe you should sit down Tsukasa-Kun. Nene can you get him some water?" Rui said, his voice sounding a bit demanding.

I could hear some footsteps leave the room as I followed Rui's orders and sat down at a desk that was right next to my leg. I could feel Rui's soft fingers rub my back as I tried to force myself to stay awake.

"Tsukasa-Kun.." Rui muttered after a bit "Why do you think you're tired?"

I could feel my heartbeat grow faster as I heard those words. I took a deep breath.

Rui seemed to have sensed fear in me. "You know why, don't you Tsuaksa-Kun."

"I-I.." I choked on my words, thus making me more suspicious.

"I just want to help you Tsukasa."

"Well I.." I looked down at my lap.

"I'll listen to whatever it is Tsukasa, I just want to make sure you are ok." It seemed that Rui truly cared about my well-being.

And like it was pried out of my mouth, I stated..
"I have not been eating that much, not since you didn't show up to school that day."

The whole room was instantly filled with silence, I could feel Rui's fingers stop caressing my back for a second.

"Tsukasa-Kun..." Rui's voice grew to a whisper. "Why would you do that?"

"I wanted to practice more. It's harder without my vision."

Rui gently put his hand on my cheek, I could feel my face fill up with blush.

"Tsukasa-Kun, you're already such an amazing actor, I just know you will be the one who shines the brightest out of us."

"Rui.."

"Now, I will text Nene to get you food as well while she's out getting you water and I will watch you eat it."

I nodded as Rui started typing away on his phone. Soon enough someone opened the door and walked over to our desk.

"I got you some food and water Tsuaksa." Nene said as she gently placed the water on the desk.

"Can you eat this for me Tsukasa?" Rui asked

I nodded as I took a few bites of the food, the bitterness did not go away but I had to do this for Rui. As I reluctantly gulped down the food, I  started to feel nauseous. soon enough, I was finished though. Rui gently wrapped his arms around me.

"Fantastic job my star, i'm proud." Rui's voice was no higher than a whisper.

I felt myself grow warm inside as he said those words, I felt..  appreciated. Rui cupped my face in his warm, slightly rough hands.

"I love you my dearest star."

"I love you too.. my director."

Two people walked out of the classroom, I could only assume it was Emu and Nene.

"It appears they did not want to stay for the show." Rui chuckled.

We both ended up laughing. I know that the next few days will be stressful for me but at least I have my companion by my side.
(This isn't the end for Tsukasa not eating I swear I wouldn't throw away a plot point like that even though this point came out of nowhere)

(THIS IS SO OFF TOPIC BUT I SPENT LIKE 80 DOLLARS ON THE LAST RUI EVENT JUST TO GET THE SAME TSUKASA THREE TIMES PLEASE COME HOME RUI OR ELSE I WILL SET YOUR BOYFRIEND ON FIRE)

(THIS IS SO OFF TOPIC BUT I SPENT LIKE 80 DOLLARS ON THE LAST RUI  EVENT JUST TO GET THE SAME TSUKASA THREE TIMES PLEASE COME HOME RUI OR ELSE I WILL SET YOUR BOYFRIEND ON FIRE)