Chapter 1 - My name is...

Hi reader! This is my first story. Hope you enjoy it!

In the last few weeks I've been inspired, and I never did something like this.

Good Reading!

«----------------------------------------»

Hello. My name is Madeline, Madi for friends. I'm 16 and live with my 2 dads. Yes 2 dads, Logan and Phillip. I'm a student in Wenturl High in Japan. It's a peaceful school. Nothing ever happens.

I always had been a nerdy girl, and kind of antisocial. I've never had lots of friends in school, so I invented imaginary ones. But they are gone since I was 11.

"You're too old for us now!" They said on the day they disappeared.

I still remember them. There was Ellisabeth: She was tall and really beautiful. Almost 20 years old. Her eyes were green and her hair was a strange light blue. She had a boyfriend, Wes: He was tall and beautiful too. His eyes were brown, and his hair was blond. They were such a cute couple!

Moving on.

My dads adopted me when I was 3 years old. They're rich. But I don't like it too much. It's unconfortable to have serviants, all the time asking:

"Hi Ms. Madeline. Do you need anything? Is anything I can do for you? Need help with with your homework? Are you hungry?" They do a fake smile, and leave if i say no.

Phillip does't like it too. He thinks it's unnecessary, like me. He is the sweet one. The one we can talk to. He's from America, specifically speaking, California.

Logan is the rough one. He's overly protective!

"It's cold outside! Don't speak to strangers! Come straight home when you leave school! Who's that guy you were talking to? Is he a good guy? Does he have a job? How old is he? Does he smoke?"

*sigh* He's from Australia, but strangely, he doesn't seem to australian. He's 55, but Phillip is 45. I guess my dads are getting old.

Anyway.

Tomorrow is the first day of 9th grade. I better get some sleep.