Chapter 10 - Kidnapping

I woke up and Matt's not next to me.
I ran downstairs and He's not there either.

"Maybe He's out for groceries..." I thought. I went over to the kitchen and saw a paper sticked to the frezzer.

"I'll be back soon. You can leave if You want to." I smiled. Finally I was leaving the house to hang out outside!

I prepared my breakfast, washed the dishes and then ran upstairs to get dressed. I picked a tight pair of jeans, a white shirt and black sneakers.
I left the house to walk in the city Park.
We have to go by my house to get to the park , so I went the long way. It takes about a hour to get to the park if we go by that way, but, I'm not taking the risk to find Logan and Phillip.
In walking for about 20 minutes when suddenlly "something" pushed me against the wall. I froze. I was so scared but then I recognized Wes.

"Oh my god! Wes!" I hugged him. "I was so worried about You! Where's Ellisabeth?"

He smiled at me "Its good to see you! Ellisabeth is at home right now. I was walking by and I couldn't resist to say Hi to you! I missed you so much."

"Why is she at home?" I asked him "What happened?"

"Hmm... She's pregnant." He made a small smile. But his eyes were overflowing happiness.

I was shocked, but happy "Oh my God!" I hugged him tightly "That's awesome! I'm so happy for you two!"

"I'm thinking about asking her to marry me..." His smile is bigger now "But... I don't know what to say..."

"You'll figure it out! Now go and ask her! You can't lose any time!"

"Thanks Madi." He ran away faster than a lighting.

I kept my walking. But something pulled me against the wall again. "Wes... I thought I told you to go and ask her..." I laughed but not for long. I looked up and I saw Jacob. My voice started to get shaky. "J-jacob! You're hurting me!"

"That knife hurt too." I was expecting him to bit me. But he didn't.
instead, he put a tissue over my mouth. the tissue had a different smell. I passed out , and woke up on the room I met him , bound with ropes, again. He's next to me, looking at the window.

I sighed "You're running out of ideas aren't you?"

He looked at me, and laughed "This is a classic. Now stay still. This will hurt a bit." He sunk his fangs in my neck. It hurt. But not as much as the first time. I shivered and dropped a little tear that landed in his neck. "Look who's crying" He stopped, and looked at me. He cleaned my tears with his finger tips. "There's no need for that..." He kissed my forehead.

"Don't start this game again please. Matt's my boyfriend now." I tried to push him away. He looked at me angrily.

"YOU DON'T KNOW HIM!" He screamed. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'VE DONE AND WHAT HE'S CAPABLE TO DO." I was scared. At this point He could easily hurt me or worse... Kill me.
"STAY HERE. DON'T SPEAK. DON'T TRY ANYTHING STUDIP OR ELSE..." He leaved the room, making a huge noise.

#MATT

I arrived home and it was about 11pm. I looked for Madeline.

"Madi? Madi are you here?" I looked all over the house. "Stop playing hide and seek with me... Where are you?" I looked under the beds, the tables and even in the frezzer room.
She's not at home.
I got worried.
I went down to the 1st floor, into the kitchen and opened a drawer. Within this drawer I had a bag that had soaked clothes of blood from Madeline.
I didn't throw the clothes out in case something like this happened.
I smelled them.
I could feel the track of Madeline and ran out the door looking for her.
After a couple of minutes in vampire speed, I arrived at Jacob's house.

"I'm going to kill that motherfucker!" I thought. But I needed a plan to enter without him notecing.
I climbed a wall and broke through a window that shattered into pieces.
I saw Madeleine tied up in a bed with thick ropes.
I hugged her and undid the strings.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

"H-he..." She colapsed and started to cry softly. "Get me out of here... Please"

I grabbed her and flied throught the broken window. I ran as fast as I could and in a couple of minutes we were at home... Finally, only me and her.
I carefuly left her in the sofa.
She laid in there. I ran upstairs to get a cover.

#MADELINE

He brought me a cover, and laid next to me in the sofa.

"Thank you for saving me..." I kissed him in the forehead "I love you Matt..."

We stood there for a while. Me and Him.
Suddenlly I realized that, I wanna spend the rest of my life next to him... And there's only one way We can do that.

"Matt? Are you awake?" I asked softly.

"Yes..." He looked at me.

"A vampire can't feed himself from another vampire? Right?"

"Yes..." He moved closer to me...

"Then... Turn me." I asked him.

He backed off "WHAT? Where did that come from?!"

"That's the only way Jacob stops messing with me... And... We can be together forever..."

"Do you realize how risk are you putting yourself right now?" He asked me looking worried.

"Yes. And I'm ready to take any risks!" I said confidentlly.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "I won't do it if You're not sure."

"Yes. I'm sure." I said standing up "Do it."