Chapter 7 - Roses are red...

The 1st week flew. We didn't talk too much. I've made my normal routine: taking a bath, eating, watching TV, eating, sleeping.
But...
My feelings keep growing and growing... And I can keep hiding it.
Today, at dinner time, he watched me eating. He was looking straight in my eyes.
But not a look as soft as those who have nothing better to do.
He was looking deeply in my eyes. Like He was following me.
I looked at him too.
He smiled and I smiled back.
I got up and cleaned the dishes, then took a bath and went to my room. I layed in my bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about my life... Think about His eyes... Thinking about his hair... Thinking about his voice.

~

Next morning I woke up and ran downstairs to eat. He was already there watching TV.

"Good morning." He said "today is a speacial day."

"What does it make it so speacial?" I opened the fridge looking for food.

"Today is my birthday."

"Cool! Congrats. How old are you?"

"216." He laughed, with his eyes sparkling.

I laughed back.

"I haven't bought you anything!" I said sadly. "Can I go out to but you a present?" I asked. I wasn't thinking about running away... I swear. "You can wait for me in the car."

"Okay..." He got up from the sofa and picked the car keys.

~

"Don't take too long." He laughed.

"I won't." I leaved the car and entered the shopping.

15 minutes later I was still looking for a good present, like clothes and shoes... But then I walked in front of a Music Store and I saw the perfect gift: a silver flute.
I fell in love with the flute and bought it as fast as possible.
I ran to the car.

"We will open it at home." I smiled at him. "This is too awesome to open in the car."

He drove to his house.
When we arived he sat in the sofa and started to open his gift.

Out of nowhere he hugged me tightly "Thank you. This is the best birthday gift ever" He then grabbed the flute and started playing it in a happy melody.
I just stood, stare and blushed. Looking in his eyes I could see the happiness.
Then, I don't what happend in my mind. But I just remember thinking: FUCK IT.
I jumper over him and kissed his big, warm and soft lips. He kissed back, and the fun began...