Chapter 9 - Trouble Maker

Hi reader!

I'm just here to say, that if possible, listen to: "Love is easy" from McFly and "Classic" from MKTO while reading this part.

Bye!

I hope you enjoy the reading!

-----------------------------------------

He stood up , taking me in his arms to a tree that had a swing attached by two thick ropes.

He sat on the swing, with me on his lap. A cold breeze passed us .

I shivered.

He took off his shirt and gave me it to wear.

"You will not feel cold? " I asked, looking at him.

"Do not worry." He smiled . " My body reacts differently to cold ... " I leaned to his chest . It was hot. He wagged the swing.

There was I , leaning on his chest, seemingly always hot, riding a swing in his arms.

We stood there a while . Eventually I fell asleep , but he continued to swing the swing. I awoke, it was night .

" We'd better go in." He said.

He got up carrying me in his arms. He left me on the sofa carefully.

"I'm going to sleep," I said, giving a small kiss on his forehead. "Good night, Matt"

"Good night, Madi."

I climbed the stairs to the 2nd floor.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower. The bathroom was different. Now, there was over the sink, a brush, a dryer and a shampoo. He bought it for me! What a darling!

I took my bath, I left the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I entered my room, put on a loose shirt and lay down to sleep.

In the middle of the night I woke up.

I heard quick footsteps in the hallway. It was certainly Matt.

I tried to sleep again.

I heard movement in my room. I looked at the bottom of the bed and a dark figure was sitting there. Only illuminated by the moonlight coming from the window.

"You shouldn't have run away from me ..." The figure approached slowly. I realized it was Jacob.

"MATT" I screamed with all the strength my lungs contained.

Jacob had his fangs out, almost touching my neck. But Matt appeared in the room before him to touch me.

"I thought I told you not to come back for Madeline, Jacob." He said with a dismissive tone. "You have 3 seconds to disappear and never come back. 1.."

Jacob got out of bed, and ran to the front of Matt. They are inches away and look at each other in disgust.

"2 3." Matt flew toward him, hitting Jacob.

Quickly they were in a fight. Punches, kicks and some nibbles that looked painful. I got up and ran downstairs without them noticing.

I went to the kitchen, opened a drawer and pulled out a large knife. I ran again up where they were still beating on each other.

I approached Jacob and stabbed the knife in his belly. I heard a cry of pain coming from Jacob.

Blood came out of his belly dirtying the floor.

Matt grabbed him by his shirt "You better not come back." He threw him against the window. Breaking it into pieces.

I protected myself behind the bed. I got out, and looked outside.

I saw Jacob getting up and taking the knife out of his chest.

He was healed.

I should've predicted that coming from a vampire.

I looked back. Matt was looking at me intenslly. His eyes streamed small tears that He obviouslly couldn't contain.

Out of nowhere He hugged me tightly. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Please tell me that you're okay! I'm gonna kill that motherfucker!"

"There's no need for that. With you, I'll always be okay..." I kissed him, and He kissed back. We lay down together in my bed. I fell asleep against his warm chest. But I can bet that He didn't sleep that night. He was watching over me...