Bonus Chapter: Jacob

#JACOB

I'm not eating for almost 10 days... I need food, and Madeline.
I'm horrible, my skin is cracking, my hair is white, my hair are losing it's colour. I can barely walk...
"I guess I'm finally showing my real age" I think.
I walked at Matt's place. I hope he's not at home. I'm not even fighting, I'm just here to grab some bags and leave...
I tried to open the door. It's locked. I walked to the back door, god bless this door! It's opened.
I climbed the stairs with difficulty, I grabbed the flower pot and tool the key out of it. I unlocked the frezzer room's door.

"Here goes nothing..." I sucked 2 blood bags. "This tastes like fucking garbage!" I threw them against the ground and cleaned my mouth with the palm of my hand. "One day, Madeline, I'll find you... And I'll consume you 'till the very last drop." I left the room and left it open so Matt could see that I had been there. I smelled the air... What a sweet smell, I know this smell. The smell of hundreds and hundreds of cherry blossoms, the smell of sugar... The smell of the sweetest blood I've ever tasted... "Madeline."

I followed the smell. It was coming from the kitchen.

"Let's see what do we have here..." I opened a drawer and saw a black bag. I opened it. "Jackpot." I saw Madeline's clothes with her blood on it. "Sweet mother of Lucifer*." I smelled the clothes... I could track her whenever I wanted to. "They're coming..." I could fell her smell approaching the house. I grabbed a knife a made a cut on my wrist so I could leave a little mensage on the wall. I wrote 'There's no turning back now... Madeline' with my blood. I hear Matt unlocking the door. I ran through the back door.

I'll be back, I promise.

___________________0___________________

Lucifer - name that I gave to the "king" of hell XD.

___________________0___________________

I ran home as fast as I could. I took a bath and changed my clothes.

"After that garbage, It's time for some serious feeding." I left home and drived to the nearest strip club.

I sat at the end of the room. A girl approached me. You don't know what you're getting in to.

"Hello m'am." I greated the stripper.

"Hi, handsome..." She sat next to me. With her tiny clothes, showing almost everything. She was beautiful, what a waste!

"Follow me please." I got up and she followed me. We got out the strip club by the back door.

"Where are we going, Misterious Handsome Man?" She asked.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her against me. I had a tranquilizer in my pocket. I stabbed in the neck with the tranquilizer, she fell asleep and I took her to the car, without bringing attention from the humans walking on the street. I pretended that she was really drunk.

"Hon! You can't keep doing me this! You need to control the need of alcohol" I made a little laugh. Humans are really dumb. I put it in the trunk and I quickly drove home.

I tied her up in the bed. She awoke. I wanted her to be awake...

"Hi honey... You know... When you approached me, you left me hungry." I turned around and showed her my fangs. Her eyes widened, she was going to scream but I didn't let her putting a finger over a mouth making her shush. "You know... I hate what I became, but it feels so good... Because when I'm in the shadow, I'm stronger than anyone..." I sunk her fangs in her neck. Her blood was disgusting. BLERGH. "Your blood isn't the finest quality... But I'm so thirsty you know..." I sucked every little drop of that garbage.

You're next Madeline...

She died. I undid the strings and carried her lifeless body to the garden. I digged a hole and dumped her in it. I went upstairs and fell asleep.

I woke up at 9 am. Today I will find a way to bring Madeline to me.
I left the house and I looked for Aniie, a witch that is friend of mine.

"Hi Aniie!" I said to her.

"Hi Jacob. What do you want?" She shrugged.

"As cold as usual."

"We are both cold-blooded. I have work to do so just tell me what you want."

"I need to find a girl. Her blood is delightful. My brother is her boyfriend and I need a way to take her with me without him notecing."

"What about shrinking?"

"Wut?"

"Let's pretend that she's as big as your thumb... Your brother can't smell her because her blood levels shrunk too."

"How would I do that?"

"I have some sort of dust... If you want it, I'm gonna need something from you..."

"What do you need?"

"I know that you have Sweet Revenge. The silver knife that kills vampires. Bring it to me and the pure blood of a human virgin."

I ran towards home to grab the knife. Then I walked down the city, smelling the air. I smelled a sweet fragance. I saw a girl, and approached her.

"I know that you have Sweet Revenge. The silver knife that kills vampires. Bring it to me and the pure blood of a human virgin."

I ran towards home to grab the knife. Then I walked down the city, smelling the air. I smelled a sweet fragance. I saw a girl, and approached her.

"Hi babe."

She avoided me. "Please, don't." She shivered and looked down. She's as pale as marble. I raised her head. She has a black eye, She was probably punched in face.

"What happened to your pretty face?"

"M-My dad was drunk..." She collapsed in tears. "My life sucks really bad... I just want to die..." She was sobbing.

"Come with me..." I actually felt sorry for her. I'll make her pain disappear.
I took her to a place where nobody passes by. "I'll get rid of your pain." I stabbed her with Sweet Revenge.

She whispered softly "T-Thanks. . ." She died in my arms. I collected her blood with a syringe that I had on my pocket. I threw her body into a river.

"Poor thing... At least You'll be usefull."

I ran to Aniie's place at a vampire speed.

"Got what you asked. Now the dust." She threw a little bag full of strange dust.

"Make sure not to smell that. Now this is the antidote." She threw another bag. "This will bring her back to normal. Matt won't be able to smell her if you use it."

"Thank you Aniie! I owe you one."

I walked home and went to sleep. Shortly she'll be mine...