Chapter 6 - Moving Together

He looked at me. His beautiful eyes and hair caught me in my thoughts...Why does this happens to me? What have I done to deserve this? Why is he so cute? Why is he so gorgerous? Why is his hair wonderful? Why do I have a crush on Matt? Why did Jacob chose me? He did He treated me like that? What the fuck is happening to me?! When I realized that I was looking straight up in his eyes and there was a awkward silence, I decided to break the ice.

"Can you take me home?" I asked him crossing my arms. "My family should be worried about me..."

"You're no going home." He said using his indifferent face.

"Why?! I want to go home!!" I shouted "I thought you were not like your brother!" I exploded "Why is this happening to me?! Please, let me go home!!" I fell on my knees begging him. "I just want to go home..."

He lifted me up from the ground "You can't go home because He knows were you live." He said lifting my head up with his finger tips. "You're going to stay with me for a while..."

"What?! Who decided it?!" I shouted. I can't keep playing cool...

"Me." Now he's back with that indifferent personality. "And that's what is going to happen." He got close to me and took me upstairs at a vampire velocity. "Here's your room" He opened the door and showed me the room. It was beautiful! The walls were a sweet light purple, with a big comfy bed full of pillows. There was also a TV and a big wardrobe. "I already took your clothes up here."

"Wait... How did y..."

"Enought of questions." He said rudly interrupting me. "You're allowed to enter in every room. Just... Don't touch things you shouldn't." He said with a little sweet tone in his voice. "I'm gonna take care of your 2 dads."

"How did you know I have 2 dads?" I asked. I've never told him that... How did he knew?

"I said enought of questions." He leaved the roon in a second. I heard him locking the front door. I ran downstairs.

"What the hell?!" I kicked the door. Now I'm pissed off. "What the fuck?! Why did you locked this?!" I keept kicking it trying to make it open.

"I can't let you go out... For now." He said. "And you can kick whatever you want, it won't budge." He laugh making a big bright smile. He entered the car and left.

#MATT

Damn she's hot!

I didn't want to lock her, but I had no choice.

I can't let Jacob catch her. He would do the same thing He did last time with the other girl...

Her hair... Her voice... Her face when she's mad... The way she screams at me... She's perfect... I can't let that happen to her... I didn't even asked her name yet.

I'm driving towards her house. It's a bit far but I drive fast.

When I arrived I knocked on the door. A handsome man opened it.

"Who are y..."

"You don't know me." I interruped "You're feeling sleepy..." Vampires have the power to presuade minds. It's actually really helpful. "Call your husband."

"Phillip, come here." He called him.

"Who's this g..."

"You both are sleepy..." I interrumped again. "Your daughter is off for vacations in Italy for 2 months. Now go upstairs, lay in your bed and wake up again. You've never saw me."

I ran at a vampire velocity and got in the car. Hopefully she's okay at home.

#MADELINE

I'm exploring the house for a while. It is huge, it has 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms. I'm running through the main hall when I saw a weird looking door. I tried to open It but It was locked...

I've looked for a key and founded it under a flower pot right next to the door.

I hesited... Don't touch thingsyoushouldn't. His voice was stuck in my head... Screw it!

I opened the door and there was a tiny refridgerator in the middle of the room as well as a sink.

I opened the refridgerator... And saw bags full of blood. The kind we can find in a hospital.

That was how He feeded himself... It's better than the way Jacob does... At least he doesn't hurt anyone!

I heard footsteps downstairs. Faster than a lighting bolt I've looked the door and ran downstairs. It is Matt.

"Did you have fun?" He asked me, laughing.

"I don't know. What have you done to my parents?"

"They might think you're making a trip to Italy for 2 months."

"How did you do that?" I asked him.

"You're very curious. Aren't you?"

He didn't answered me. I got upstairs to take a bath. I stayed under the water for a long time, thinking about what happened that day, when suddenlly "Matt! I need a towel!" I don't know why did I scream. Of corse he could hear me, I mean, He has the audition of a vampire. In a few seconds, He knocked on the door.

"Here's the towel." He opened the door.

"Close your eyes." I asked him.

He laughed "Girl, I've already seen you naked."

"It's Madeline. And no you didn't! Just give me the GOD DAMN towel and close your eyes!"

He laughed, closed his eyes, gave me towel and left the room quickly. I haven't adapted at this all vampire thing... But I guess I need to.