Chapter 11 - Accidents

Matt grabbed my hand tightly "You know that You don't have to do this right?" He hugged me "I'll always be by your side to protect You..."

I fell on my knees and started to cry. The last few weeks had been pretty tough. My head is full of thoughts, full of things I want to say, full of questions that I want to ask, full of love that I want to give...

"Come here silly girl... I want to show you something." Matt lifted me up and carried me to the frezzer room. "I want you to know... What You'll deal with, if you become a vampire." He opened the fridge and took a bag of Blood. "I'm sorry Madi... I didn't want you to see me like this." He opened his mouth and I saw his fangs. His eyes were red... His hair turned from a sweet brown to a pale white... He sucked the blood bag in seconds. He looked at me and made a scary smile, his fangs were dripping blood. That scared me. I put my hands on top of my mouth. I'm petrified. I walked back.
He cleaned his mouth and licked the blood that was left, then He walked to me... I ran away, but, there was no escape... He's too much faster than me. He approached me.

"MATT STOP!" I yeld pushing him away.

He blinked, and shaked his head. His eyes and hair are back to normal "Madi... I-I'm so sorry." He tried to touch me, but I didn't let him. I ran out the door, crying and praying for all this to be a nightmare and I was going to wake up in bed.
He ran after me. But at a normal speed.

"Madi! Watch out!"

I was running on the road, when suddenlly everything turned black.
What happened? What? Why? Where am I? What am I?

#MATT

She was running on the road... I saw her getting hit by a car.
DAMN IT! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!
I ran to her.

"Madi?! Madi please! Can you hear me?!" I saw her closing her eyes. I grabbed her and ran at a vampire velocity to the hospital, almost imperceptible to humans on the street.

I arrived at the hospital, the nurses and doctors were a bit shocked for not hearing me enter. "She was hit by a car! Help please!" 4 nurses came and brought a hospital gurney. I layed her in there. The 4 nurses ran to the ER and left me waiting in the waiting room.

~4 hour time lapse~

I walk from one side to the other in the waiting room. I'm here for like 4 hours and I haven't received any news. I sit. A nurse enters the room.

"You may visit Ms. Madeleine now. She broke an ankle, but in general she's fine. You can take her home if you want to."

"Thank you so much for taking care of her!"

"It's my job. She's in room 55."

I ran looking for the room. 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55!
I knocked. But I didn't hear a answer.
I enter.

"Madi! Are you okay?" I approached her. She stepped back. I walked back too, She was still scared... " I shouldn't have shown you... Look at what I've done. You can hate me if you want. I deserve it..." I fell on my knees in front of her. "That wasn't me... I-I'm sorry Madeline..."

"How could I ever hate you?" She lifts my head up, and kisses me... I kissed back. "Help me getting out of here. I hate hospitals." She said laughing. With a big bright smile. That smile... I love that smile...