Chapter 3 - Confessions

"Looks like, I caught something." He said. Our faces are inches away, He's so cute and hot. His eyes look lightly brighter now, His hair is beautiful from here.

"Hum.." I just blushed. I felt my throat dry. My knees began to shake . I think I have a crush on him. "Hum. Thanks Jacob."

"So you remember my name. You should be the first one to remember."

"I guess..."

"So... My house is after this street. Wanna go?" I don't know why he invited me... We only met like seconds ago and he's already inviting me over? I really don't know what to say. "I need help with my homework." He added.

"I guess I can go..." I hesited, but then i thought: " Sure, why not?"

I followed him down the street. He grabbed my arm tightly like he has about to hug me. What the Hell is going on??!

"You need to be more careful outside... It's a jungle out here." He looks slightly like Logan.

"Why did you saved me? I mean... You don't know me." I asked him.

He stopped and hugged me. "Why would I not?" I blushed. "I saw you in the classroom. You're cute, if I'm allowed to say."

"Hum... Thank you?"

We walked up to his house, with a awkward silence. He put his arm around my waist, looked at me and made ​​a big smile.

We arrived at his house. It is huge and beautiful.

"When we moved, the previous owners told us that this used to be a school... And... A student died in here."

"OH MY GOD! Seriously?!"

"Of corse no! I'm just messing with you!" He laughed loudly.

I punched him softly in the shoulder "You scared the shit out of me!."

"HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, but that was funny"

We entered his house. It was gorgerous inside. There was a big starecase all the way up to the 2nd floor, a beautiful chandelier lit up the room and there were lots of paintings in the walls.

"Let's go upstairs. To my room." He grabbed my hand and we ran up to the 2nd floor.

"Can't catch me!! Hahaah" I ran away from him, but he got me anyway.

"Got you. Again." He grabbed me arm tightly and pulled me. Or lips colided. His lips were warm and soft, I wanted to kiss him for eternity! "Enter in my room..."

We entered his bedroom.

"So. What do you need help with?" I asked him while sitting in the bed.

He sat next to me. And kissed my neck softly "Well, You'll find out soon..." He smiled at me, licking he's lips. I saw fangs coming out, his eyes turned from grey to red.

"What the fu..." He sunk his fangs in my neck. It hurt like a lot... I wanted to scream, but I was paralised like in the street. I started to feel dizzy... And the next thing I remember was waking up in his bedroom, in the next day