Chapter 8 - Violets are blue...

He cutted the kiss, taking a deep breath "Why?" He asked.

"You're very curious aren't you?" I did a smug little grin.

He kissed back, picking me up and taking me upstairs at a tremendous speed.

We entered his room and he dropped me carefully on top of bed. He took off his shirt with agility, and mine as well.
He kissed me, making a path of kisses from my neck down to my navel... I shivered, but it was so good... I stared at his abs, and defined muscles. He's beautiful in any way possible...
He lay down next to me with the speed of lightning.
He then whispered and bit my ear "I love You Madeline..."

I looked into his beautiful eyes, they were glowing "Call me Madi and that was predictable" I laughed.

"Answer me right." He said

"Was it left?" I got up and picked my shirt making a sassy smile. I left the room and went to mine, but I felt something behind me. It was He. He grabbed my arms and put me against to the wall.
"I love you" I whispered.

"That's the right answer." He kissed me, and hugged me. "This is the best Bday ever..."

"Good night..." I said. Entering in my room.

"Good night." He ran downstairs, in a second He was knocking on my door. He opened the door and sat by my bed. He picked his flute and started to play a sweet melody. I stud and after a couple of minutes, I fell asleep.

~

The next day He was already up in the kitchen, making my breakfast. I sat at the table and in a second He was behind me and kissed my ear. "Good morning." He put a plate full of scrambled eggs on top of the table. "This is for you."
He ran upstairs at a a vampire velocity. He came back with a picnic basket and a towel with red squares.
"I thought We could make a picnic. Behind my house there's a woods area. What do you think?" He asked.

"I'm in!" I said. I ran upstairs and I started to choose what to wear. I chose a lime shirt and a grey skirt with my black shoes.
I walked downstairs. He changed his clothes too. He had a black shirt and tight blues jeans.

We leaved the house through the back door. The woods area was beautiful... He left the towel on the floor and then I sat next to him. The ground was full of violets...

"Roses are red..." He kissed my neck "Violets are blue..." He bit my ear softly. I shivered "All I want in the world..." He hugged me. "Is you..." He kissed me again and I kissed him back.

And there was I...

Kissing my Matt...

Kissing the love of my life...

Kissing a vampire.