Chapter 5 - Who's Matt?

I changed my clothes. He opened the door and grabbed my arms again: "We are going to a vampire school. I don't want you to talk with anyone!"

"I don't wanna go! Stop! Let me go!" I tried to escape but he was too strong. "Why do you do this to me?! Why me?" I shouted, at him angrily.

He didn't answered me and walked at the door when suddenlly I heard a voice.

"Let her go Jacob... You know it doesn't worth it." I didn't recognized this voice but Jacob did.

"What do you want from me brother? It wasn't enough the ass-kicking that you get when you get between me and the girl the first time?" He asked, letting me free.

"Run." The voice said to me.

They both got into a fight, Jacob and his brother with punches and kicks. In a second they were on the ground, and in another they were beating each other up. I just paralised when I heard a scream of pain from Jacob's brother. He was against the wall, there was blood coming out from he's chest area.
Jacob was coming towards me. "Be a good girl and stay still." He said, with he's fangs out.

I tried to run but i fell down the stairs. I was in the verge of fainting, but I could hear what was going on in the room.

"Leave her alone. You're not allowed to do this!" His brother said.
I heard punching and then I fainted.

I woke up in a different room and I had a cover on top of me.

"W-where am I-I" I asked softly.

"You're in my house..." This voice was different, I didn't recognize it. "I saved you from my brother." Now I was sure it was Jacob's brother.

"Y-you're o-one of t-them! A-are y-you a v-vampire too? W-what's y-your name?" I got up and stepped back. But then I felt someone behind me. It was Him. We're inches away, again. He's eyes are green and His hair is a light brown.

"My name is Matt and You know you can't run away from us." He grabbed me and flew to the other end of the room. "We're faster and stronger" He grabbed me with only one hand. "But I'm not like my brother"

"Show off" I said rudly. I didn't mean to.

"Need any prof?" He asked me, with a weird look in his eyes. I backed off scared of what he could do. He blinked "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He obviously regretted it.

"Why did you saved me?"

"I don't know."

"Why don't you know?" I'm not quiting this game.

"Why do You do this questions?" He said with an indifferent look.

"HM..." I shut up. Didn't know what to say. I looked down, and I noticed that I wasn't wearing the clothes I had when I fainted. "Why am I not wearing the same clothes?"

"I changed them. They were dirty."

"You pervert!"

"I can garantee that I haven't saw you naked. Only your intimed clothes. I'm not a weirdo." He made a little smile,

"Are you sure about that?"