Chapter 16 - Moving?!

I entered first in the mansion. The main hall was beautiful, with a huge stair case and a big chandelier coming from the ceiling, with red velvet sofas and a big coffee table.

"Matt, may I have a minute to talk with you?"

"Oh, of course..." Matt and Austin stepped aside, and I waited in the main hall.

#MATT

"So, does she knows?" Austin looked at me, with a serious look. He's always very relaxed, so this was a little bit unusual.

"Hmm..." I don't know if I tell him the truth... I was not supposed to tell her. But I'm pretty sure He will understand me, I mean, We're best friends! "Yes... She also knows that you're a Ghoul..."

"WHAT?!" He yelled

"I told her that you're a ghoul, but she doesn't even know what a ghoul is... I think...

"You know that this is tabu right? We're not allowed to tell this at ANY human" He out a emphasis on the word ANY. "You also know that whatever happens to her, from now on, it your fault?"

"I know... That's why I try to protect her from everything. She was kidnapped by Jacob, I saved her, and I'll always try to do my best... I knew that Jacob was going to kill her like last time with..."

He didn't let me finish the phrase. "I know that Matt... Let me just say that your girlfriend smells really nice."

"DON'T YOU DARE." I grabbed him by his shirt, my eyes turned red.

"Easy boy! Let me go." I dropped him "I won't try anything... Maybe just a little lick." I grabbed him again. "Ok sorry" He raised his hands in surrender order "I wont try anything. Now let's go, it's bad behavior to leave a girl waiting.

#MADELINE

Matt and Austin approached.

"So, do you want to see the mansion?" Austin asked me.

"Yes!" I said enthusiastically. More than I wanted to.

"Follow me then." Austin, me and Matt walked down a corridor. It was super long! We could see probably more that 12 room in each side of the hall. Austin knocked on the first door. "May I come in Angie?" Matt's eyes widened. "Yes, sure."

"A-Angie?" Seated at the bed there was a girl, with blond hair and the bluest blue eyes I've ever seen.

"MATT!" She ran up to Matt hugging him. "Oh my god Matt! I missed you so much"

"I missed you too my little angel!" Okay, what the fuck is going on?

"Who's this?" The girl asked looking at me. "Is she your girlfriend Matt?" She asked him, with a bright smile. Her eyes were sparkling.

"Yes, my name is Madeline. Pleasure to meet you!"

"Oh my god! My little brother is growing up" She left Matt and hugged me. "The pleasure is mine! My name Angie! I'm Matt's best friend." Well, that explains it. "Matt." She turned at Matt "does she knows?" Matt moved his head saying yes. "Well, then. I'm an Angel." EVERYTHING STOP NOW. Matt is kid of a demon and his a angel's best friend?! "Come with me!" She grabbed my arm and ran out the door.

"Wait! Where are we going?!"

"You'll see!" She laughed. She jumped very high (probably as high as the building) and then she stopped grabbing my hand.
I started falling.

"Aaah" I screamed. I looked up, she opened her wings and then grabbed me again. "Oh my god! Do you want to give me a heart attack?!"

"Relax... Do you really think I would let you fall? So... What are you anyway?" She asked flying a little higher.

"I-I'm an Human..." She laughed. Listening to her laugh is like listening to a million of bells ringing. "Do you think we can go back to the ground? I-I'm affraid of heights..."

"Mortals and their fears... Trust me, if You stay with me, I promisse I'll make you lose that fear." She flew back to the ground and we walked back to the boys.

"Where have you been?" They both asked simultaneously

"Hmm... Flying around." Angir said.

"FLYING?!" Matt said with a worried tone.

"Don't worry bro! She's fine. We're strong women!" She laughed in a cute way.

"Let's go on with the visit..." Austin said pointing out the way.

~1 hour time lapse~

"So, do you guys want to stay for dinner?" Angie asked.

"Oh. We would love to!" I said. Matt looked at me, He was so tense. I don't know why. I looked at him. "Relax..." I put my arms around him, and layed my head on his shoulder. He smiled, grabbed my hand and looked at me.
I'm pretty sure that now he's calm.

We sat at the table. Me, and Matt were in front of each other.
Angie brought the food.
Beef and mashed potatoes for me and her, a weird looking milkshake for Austin (I wonder what's inside) and a blood bag for Matt.

"So... Are you guys the only ones who live here?" I asked. I was confused, Matt told me that Demons, Angels, Cupids, Mermaids and Ghouls lived here.

"Well." Angie started explaining. "We live here with Bethanie, Kile and Beatrice. Bethanie and Beatrice are at the pool..." I guess they are the mermaids... "And Kile is out for the weekend. Speaking of Bethanie and Beatrice, I should go and give them their meal. Wanna come?"

"Oh... Yes, I guess..."

"Ok, wait for me." She got up and went over to the kitchen. She brought a silver plate full of plants... I guess my expectations were right. "Follow me." We left the room and got out from the back door.

We arrived at the pool. It was so deep, that if you looked down, You couldn't even see the bottom of it. There was a wood platform on top of the pool connected with a wooden bridge.

"C'mon let's cross it!" She grabbed my hand and we both ran into the platform. "Do you want to make the honors?" She grabbed a bell and then ringed it. Bubbles started to pop at the surface. I saw a green shade and then I recognized hair.
Out of nowhere I saw a beautiful looking woman coming out of the water.

"Good evening Angie. I see that you brought a friend... And food" She twisted the hair to remove excess water. "What's your name?" She asked looking at me.

"Hmmm... My name is Madi... What's yours?" I looked so embarassed! I don't know why!

"Bethanie, but you can call me Beth. BEATRICE! COME OUT THE WATER!" She yelled. Another woman came out the water. They were exactly the same!

"Are you guys twins?" I asked.

"Yes." Beatrice said. "So. What's the dinner for today?"

"Oh right!" I passed them the food.

"The usual. Seaweeds." She smiled. Why is she always smiling?! "Well, you can come back to your stuff now..."

"Wait a minute..." Beth grabbed my arm pulling me to her. She smelled me. What the fuck is wrong with this people?! "Hmm... You smell nice, You're a human aren't you Madi?" She grabbed a lock of my hair. "You're so pretty..."

Angie grabbed my arm and ran with me. I could hear Beth and Beatrice laughing in a creppy way. "Whatever you do, don't trust them! They just want to drown you at the bottom of the pool." WHAT?! "Let's go back inside."

We arrived at the dining room. I hear Matt arguing with Austin.

"WHAT?!" Matt yelled. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"You have to move here with her. She knows more than she should."

"Move?" I asked. "Matt?"

"Madeline... We will have to live here." He approached. "Do you agree?"

"Hm... Yes, I guess..."

"Good. Because we don't have any other choice. Let's go pick our stuff."