Chapter 18

"Run... " He said looking away.

"What? No, I can't leave you like that!" I said getting closer to him, trying to calm him down. He walked back.

"Get away from me." He glared at me angrily, his eyes were a raging fire. I'm pretty sure He could make a hole in my head if He glared at me for too long. "Go away and never ever come back."

I didn't agree but I did what he told me to. I ran and ran home and didn't even looked back.

When I arrived home it was almost night. I opened the door, took off my shoes and then ran upstairs.

"Madeline? Is that you? Did you came early from your trip?" Phillip asked me, looking over to the stairs.

"Yes, I-I came back earlier." I entered my room and locked the door from the inside. I layed in my bed crying softly with my head on the pillow.

Great. Now what? I thought. Once again everything was falling apart, I missed him and I wanted to be with him, but I couldn't. He's a beast in human form. But that's what I loved inside him. I always loved that savage part of him. The animal that groans inside him. His indifferent personality. His green, intensive eyes. His lips, his warm and soft lips...
I fell asleep curled up in a ball, with my head on my knees. I miss his flute and his warm chest. He's no longer here... I miss him, all of him.

#MATT

I climbed a old and big tree. I sat on a branch thinking about her. I couldn't be around her anymore, I'll soon fall in the last level... I'll lose my humanity and I don't know if I'll be able to control myself.
Why did Jacob had to chose her. Why?! It's all his fault.
No.
It's not.
It's all my fault... I was the one who fell in love with her. But, can you control if you fall in love with someone?
That's right.
You can't.
I stand up and looked down. I regretted everything I did in my life. Except for one thing. I don't regret meeting Madeline. I asked sorry at every family that I destroyed and then jumped.
I hit the ground.

Pain.

Pain.

Pain.

I'm alive tho.

DAMN YOU IMMORTALITY.

#MADELINE

1

2

3

4

I miss him.

5

6

7

Where's he?

8

9

10 days have passed and I don't have any news from him. He didn't even show up in the window. I don't have any message from him...

I just finished getting dressed when I heard a sound coming from my window.
I looked and it was opened. Strange. I looked back. Jacob.

"Hello my little flower."

"What are you doing here?!" I said walking back. "Get away from me..."

He approached. "I presume that You don't have any knifes in your bedroom. Do you?" He put his hand on his pocket and took a small bag. "I don't even need this anymore." He threw the bag away through the window. He approached even more. I'm against the wall. He stabbed me in the neck with some kind of syringe. I fainted.

#JACOB

Now, it's the time I've been waiting for. Matt isn't coming after her. She's sad and weak. Great.

I grabbed her and the flew off the window. I ran home at a vampire speed.

She's almost awake...

I opened a room that I used for 'special guests' like her. I left her on a chair and then chained her down to it. Now there's no escape...

#MADELINE

I woke up, tied up in a chair inside of a really dark room. My neck and my head hurts. Everything hurts.

My feet are also tied.

The only thing that brightens the room is a lamp about 1 meter away from me.

Great. Now I'm screwed.

I heard chuckling, and also a clash. The door opened. I saw Jacob chuckling for no reason.

He's a piece of crap. An asshole. I don't even know more insults that I can call him. How could I even feel atracted by this piece of shit?!

"I see that you're awake..."

"Yeah no shit." I said roughly. I'm so tempted to spit on his face!

"What a good behavior!" He approached even more, inches away from my face. "I like that savage part." I spited. He slapped me, at least I was happy with what I did.

"Matt is going to come looking for me! You'll not getting away with this, you piece of shit!" I struggle to get out of the chair.

"Oh but darling... That's what I want!" He took off my shirt. What the hell

"What the hell are you doing?! Give me that now!" I struggled even more. But it didn't matter what I do. The chains didn't even move.

"I want Matt to come here so I could kill him!" My eyes widened. "Yes, that's right, right in front of your beautiful eyes..."

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR BROTHER?!" I shouted, now I'm pissed off.

"He's not my real brother. He's my step-brother. You see he's a human and his dad married my mom at June 1807. My mom killed his dad, I could never forget that 0 negative... So delicious!" I glared at him, I'm so freaking pissed. "And then, my mom turned Matt into a vampire... He's been a problem for too long. Now, He has to join his father. In hell"

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TIED ME UP IN A CHAIR IN THE MIDDLE OF A DARK ROOM?!"

"Oh hun, you're the bait and the dessert." He laughed. "Once I kill Matt, I'll be free to consume you..." He smelled me. "Hmmmm... 0 negative."

He left the room leaving me trying to get out of the chair with no sucess.

#MATT

10 days without seeing her.

10 days without eating.

10 days without sleeping.

10 days without her glare.

10 days without listening to her voice.

10 days of pure hell.

I walked home slowly. I opened the front door and ran upstairs to eat. I sucked two blood bags and then walked down again.

My eyes widened.

'There's no turning back now Madi." Was writen on the wall with dried blood. I smelled it. It was Jacob's blood.

I punched the wall in anger making a big hole in it.

Jacob is planning something. But this time, He's not getting away with it.
He mess with me in the wrong day.

__________________0____________________

Here's the update huns :D
Hope you like it, make sure to vote and coment if you did!
Bye <3