Chapter 14 - Fights and Tabus

I flew home at vampire speed and brought two blood bags from the freezer room.

"Hmm... This is getting intresting..." The Witch said. I swear I just want to punch her in the face. She lifted up another finger and a bramble grabbed Madeline, lifting her up in the air.

"Matt!" She screamed.

I sucked the 2 blood bags as fast as I could. I changed again. The changing actually hurts a bit... Fare well.
I clenched my fists. Black smoke came out of them.

"Hmmm..." I swear You'll kill that bitch!

I raised my right hand and said a few words in Latin. the smoke got bigger ... I looked at Madeline. Her expression of terror was more visible than you five minutes ago at home. not only for being 5 meters from the ground but also because she was watching me in a bad mood... I guess I'm not as pretty as usual when I have black smoke coming out of my hands. That's understandable...

I launched the first dark fireball. The Witch said some things in a not understandable language. The trees were shutting pieces of wood. But that didn't hurt me too much. I was lucky that any piece of wood penetrated my heart, because I would be most likely dead... I fell on the ground. I had a piece of wood stuck in my knee.

Madeline was petrified... She put her hands on top of her mouth and she was crying.
I got up and removed the pieces...

"No one..." I walk towards the witch "Makes..." I jumped "My girlfriend cry." I reached the witch and penetrated her heart with my bare hand.

"How dare you." The Witch died and the only that was left were ashes.
All of the brambles turned into violets.
I saw Madeline falling and I ran towards her to catch her.

"M-Matt?" She said. I still looked like a freak with my white hair and red eyes... But she hugged me. That felt so good. I was tempted to bit her... And I did. But this time, she didn't even screamed or slapped me. She was there, enjoying the embrace while I chewed and drank her blood. I stopped.
My hands were still dirty with the Witch's blood. I licked it. We can't waste any drop...
I blinked, trying to get back to normal.

"Madeline... I'm so sorry. You didn't need to see those things..." I walked away from her. "Now you have motives to hate me. Go ahead and do it. Punch me, kick me, I don't even care... I can't live any longer with this curse. I hate what I am... And You should hate me too for what I've done to you." I fell on my knees in front of her. I was ready for some ass-kicking but then, suddenly I felt her lips against mine... I don't understand this girl.

"How could I ever hate you? You're my little demon and I love you the way you are... You're a awesome guy, you're pretty, you have a great personality... You shouldn't hate yourself." She kissed me again "But, if you want me to trust in you, you have to tell me everything."

"Everything?" I asked her. She's a human. That would be Tabu.

"Yes, everything."

"I'll tell you everything. But not here..." I got up and walked towards the house with her.

We both sat in the sofa.

She took of my pants. "M-Madi what are you doing?!"

"Chill out! How's your wound?" She touched my knee "Where is it?!"

"You know that vampire heal fast." I laughed. Apparently she forgot that part.

"Oh. I forgot." She laughed with me. "Now tell me everything.

"I just want you to know that, what I'm doing now is Tabu*. But I'll talk." I took a deep breath. "Let's start."

___________________0___________________

*Tabu- some sort of action that a group or worship thinks its wrong. It leads to punishment