Chapter 2 - The new Student

It's 6 am. Time to wake up.

I got up and open the big window. It's a gorgerous day outside! The sun is shining, the birds are singing! But unfortunally I have to go to school.

I put on my uniform: a white shirt, a red tie and a black skirt. The tipycal Japan school uniform.

I leave my room, and went over to the kitchen.

Logan and Phillip were there having breakfast.

"Good morning" I said.

"Good morning sweetie".

I start to prepare some coffee and toasts with peanut butter.

"Let the serviants do it. That's why I pay them" Logan said, I guess he just likes feeling important.

"I can do my own coffee. I don't need help." I said with a anger tone in my voice, more then I wanted to. I don't agree with Logan. We can do things by our own!

I ate my breakfast as fast as I could.

"Well, I have to go. I need to be at school by 7:30"

"Well, goodbye then." Phillip gave me a kiss in my forehead.

"Be careful out there. Go straight to school and don't talk to strangers!" Logan said, with a serious look in his eyes.

"I'm not a baby anymore! Trust me for once." I left the house angry with Logan.

I put on my headphones and started listening to "Love is Easy" from McFly. That song always cheers me up. Suddenlly I hear steps behind me. It's Ellisabeth.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"Well. We only appear when the ones who created us, need us again." She said putting her arms around me. She still looked 20. But it's been 5 years since I haven't saw her. "Where's Wes?"

"I don't know. He was right behind me..." She looked behind worried. She never acted like that so I tried to calm her down.

"Don't worry. He'll be back for sure."

I arrived at school. Still looks the same. The same classroms, the same lookers, the same benchs and the same flowers.

*TRIMMMM*

The bell ringing indicates that we should go to the classrooms . So I went to room number 53 where I was going to have History. The teacher entered the classroom and I sat in the middle of the room.

"Good morning students. Welcome to a brand new year here in Wenturl High. We have a new student with us this year. I present to you Jacob."

Next to the teacher there was a boy. He had black hair, grey eyes and he was using very dark clothing . He had no uniform. At first sight He looked like a gothic boy. He sat in the back.

The class began. I felt like He was watching me. Noting down every little movement. And when I looked behind, He always looked away. Very suspicious.

~Three hour time lapse~

School is over. I'm finally going back home, and have a tonne of homework to do.

~

I'm almost home when I hear a loud clash. I turned back. A car was about to hit me. I just paralised, I could't move. I just screamed and closed my eyes.

"AHHHHHH"

The car was like 2 metters away when someone, pulled me off of the road. It felt like everything was in slow-motion. It's strange when we cannot control our body... I opened my eyes. It was Jacob.