Chapter 13 - The Witch of Darkness

I woke up the next day with a huge headache. It was 9 am. I moved my foot and he no longer ached. I tried to get up and even walked from one side to the other in the room. Matt healed me...

I left the room and headed for the garage. I opened a drawer and pulled out a hammer. I started from the plaster that was on my foot. It let out a horrible dust. I coughed.
I left the garage and went to the kitchen. I prepared breakfast: scrambled eggs, two strips of bacon and orange juice.
I heard noises on the 2nd floor, I heard the water running. Matt was bathing.
After 5 minutes Matt appeared in the kitchen with wet hair and chest, with only a towel around his waist.

I had to ask him...

#MATT

She was already in the kitchen when I arrived.
Her hair was tied in a pony tail and her shirt showed a little bit of her neck.
My vision started to get blurry... I couldn't have a urge right now! She was already scared because of yesterday... But then BLAM. She jumped over me and we both fell on the floor.

"Matt! I got to ask you something!" She screamed.

"Madi, please not now!" I felt my fangs coming out, my hair started to get a little bit white.

"YES I'LL TALK NOW DON'T INTERRUPT ME." What was so god damn important??

"Madi... I-I'm hungry!" I couldn't hold it. I switched places and in a second I was on top of her. I blinked trying to think on other things than my girlfriend's neck.

"Matt... What are you doing?!" I sunk my fangs in her neck. I could feel her Blood... Jacob was right... It was delicious. "MATT STOP! YOU'RE HURTING ME! MATT!" She slapped me. I came back to normal and got up. She got up to, but, She ran out the door and entered the woods area.

I followed her, carefully so She won't notice me.
She ran and ran until She arrived at the swing.
She sat next to it and started to cry... I didn't want to do this to her! That was out of my control!
I started to hear a voice... A female voice... That voice wasn't strange to me... I think I already hear that voice... But where?
Suddenly a white mist appeared next to Madeline...
That mist had the shape of a woman, that figure had wings... It should've been an angel.
Oh! I hate angels!

"I told you Madi..." That voice, I know that voice... It doesn't sounds like an angel at all! Angels have a sweet voice, but this was somehow hoarse and rough. "So... Have you decided yet?" The 'Angel' asked.

"Yes. I want you to turn me into an angel."

Madi closed her eyes and the 'angel' was behind her. The face of the angel started to change... Her eyes turned from a blue to a strange red.
I recognized her... It was Niox, the Witch of Darkness. She had tremendous powers and one of them was morphing.

"MADI WATCH OUT!" I screamed and pushed her away.

"Matt?! What are you doing?!"

"NOT NOW! GO HOME NOW! GO!" She didn't need to see what was going to happen.

"Awnnn, look! A vampire trying to protect his girlfriend... How sweet!" Now she was completly changed. Her eyes were a dark tone of purple, her hair was black and she had a tight purple dress that showed her legs.

"What?! Matt what the hell is happening?!" Madi asked me

"She tricked you! She just wanted your body!" I walked back protecting her. "Now go home!"

"NO! I WON'T YOU DO THIS BY YOURSELF! IF YOU WANT ME, HERE I AM. JUST DON'T HURT MATT! " She ran towards the lady, but I'm faster. I grabbed her a pulled her away.

"There's no need for such thing..." The witch lifted one finger. Suddenly the violets on the floor turned into brambles... That grew bigger and bigger... "What are gonna do Matt?" She laughed in a creppy way.

Vampires have powers too. Besides persuade minds, vampires can shout some sort of dark "fireball" out of our hands. But I couldn't do it... Madeline was watching, and the only way of using that power is while you're in the "vampire state". I couldn't scare her more... But I couldn't let her die.

Madeline. I hope one day you forgive me.