I'm Not Done With You Yet

I walked again slowly along a concrete trail that was leading me to god knows where, my luggage was so heavy I could barely even hold it anymore, my face was sweaty and cold, my legs were weak and my back was aching in pain.

I walked further into the long and narrow mist, I could hear leaves crunching further behind me, I ignored it and kept following the concrete trail. I walked a little faster this time incase their actually was someone following me.

As I walked faster and faster I could hear the crunches of the leaves getting faster and closer, I then realised someone was actually following me. I sprinted down the trail as fast as I could, dropping all of my luggage onto the ground behind me. I ran as fast as I could until I hit the front of my foot in a crack, causing me to fall face first into a pile of leaves.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I yelled as held my knee in pain, almost on the verge of tears, I then feel someones shadow behind me, like it was a spirit or a ghost.

"Hey stranger" the German voice spoke.

I turn around to see Tom standing over me and smirking, jumping in fear.

"You alright down there?" He says as he let out a chuckle.

"Fuck off Tom!" I spat, he then grabs my hair and pulls me up onto my feet. "Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled, yanking his hand off of my head.

"You wanna get feisty huh?, you know I like that" he says as he grabs my shirt and pulls me into him.

"I said don't fucking touch me!" I snarled

I couldn't hold myself back so i go in for a punch but he quickly grabs my wrist.

"Don't bother Poppi" he says calmly. I felt like my world was ending, my heart dropped to the floor and was pounding out of my chest.

"Let go of me Tom please!" i begged, he then pulls me closer to him.

"You're gonna do as i say, got it?" he says as he smirks before pushing me onto the ground, my heart was beating faster and faster the more he got closer to me, am i about to get fucking raped? i could tears forming in my eyes.

"What's wrong babe, don't like it when i touch you?" he says as he slowly slides his fingers into me.

"No Tom please!" i yell.

"You're gonna do as i say babe" he chuckled before sliding them further into me.

"Please Tom stop it hurts!" i yell as i struggle to get him off of me. That's when he stops to unbuckle his belt.

"No Tom please don't!" i cry, he ignores my fear and continues to unbuckle his belt before pushing him self into me.

"Fuck!" I scream in pain, the pain was unbearable, i felt like i couldn't breathe, like my world had just stopped turning. I had hope, as much as i wanted to fight it, i knew he would do something even worse, i try pushing him off as i screech and cry for him to stop.

"You better stop whining bitch before i blow your head off" he yells as he pulls out his gun and pushes it into my forehead, it was cold and dark, i couldn't see anything or hear anything, the only thing i could hear was his whimpering. I hated him so fucking much, but i knew i had to do what he said, like i was his pet and i had to do whatever he pleased.

I couldn't move or do anything, the fact that i was getting raped by my ex made something inside me fall to the floor, i felt embarrassed, ashamed, like i was a fucking slut. He continues to push himself further into me, he notices that i had stopped struggling and just let him do whatever he wanted with me, he then gets up and grabs me as hard as he can.

"I'm not done with you" he whispers as he pushes me down to the ground, pulling his pants up and tucking his dick back into his underwear. As he was about to pull out his gun, i hear 2 cars pull up, i was hoping it was the police or someone i knew.