We'll talk later, yeah?

We finally arrive at the race, i step out of the taxi while holding Lucia's hand, it was soon before Lucia let go of my hand and ran towards who she wanted to see most.

"Bill!" she yells as she runs towards the crowd of people.

"Lucia wait!" i yell, but she soon disappears into the crowd. My eyes suddenly stop onto someone familiar, it was Tom, he was standing next to a women while his arm was around her, this was the first time i saw him in a year, his body, his hair, his eyes, everything just reminded me of bad times. I walk into the crowd of people while quietly glaring at Tom to see if he could see me. I then feel a tug coming from my right, but instead of it being who i wished it was, it was Georg.

"Poppi? I haven't seen you in years, why are you here?!" Georg exclaims, he then leans in for a hug, i was taken back by his gesture but my kindness over took me as i hug him back tightly

"Oh, hi Georg, how are you?"

"I'm okay, just getting ready for the big race, so back to my question, why the fuck are you here? he asks as he laughs a-bit.

"I just moved here"

"You moved here, like, you're living here?"

"Yes Georg, i live here now"

"Thats amazing, is it just you or..?

"And Lucia"

"Ahh Lucia, Bills lover, they cant get enough of each other can they?" he cannot be serious right now.

"No they can't unfortunately" i say as i roll my eyes, still looking for Lucia in the crowd of people.

"So what was the reason to moving here?" Georg asks. I was hesitant on telling him why in case he wants to run off and tell Tom.

"Uh, a job, yeah, she got a job here and dragged me along with her" i say, knowing well that wasn't the reason.

"Thats nice, i-" Georg then gets cut off from Tom calling his name from the distance in the crowd.

"That's really cool, but i better head off, do u wanna come say hi to Tom?" Georg asks, that was probably one of the dumbest questions i've heard.

"No thanks, i'm comfortable here"

"Alright suit yourself, i'll see you afterwards yeah?" "Sure" i say back, knowing i didn't even want to be there, let alone 'seeing him later'.

As Georg walks off i could see Lucia standing next to Bill with his arms around her waist.

"Lucia!" i yell as i run to her,

"Oh my god Poppi, long time no see!" Bill says as he pushes Lucia off to give me a hug.

"Hi Bill, how are you?" I say back, I was being overly nice, I didn't want to get on their bad side like I used to. I didn't want Bill hurting Lucia anymore.

"I'm amazing, you ready for the race?"

"Couldn't be more excited!" I say sarcastically as I rolled my eyes

"Whats with the nasty attitude?"

"I don't have an attitude, I just don't want to be here"

"Then leave" Bill says whilst raising his eyebrow as he always does.

"I'm not leaving Lucia here by herself, especially around you guys!"

"Yes I know Poppi, but anyways, have you seen Tom?" Lucia asks whilst they both give me that look.

Bill then smirks and scoffs at Lucias question.

"Why is everyone asking me about Tom, he's the least of my worries, I couldn't care less about him!" I yelled as I stomped my feet with my arms crossed. I then get hit with a wave of fear, my spine shivers as it felt like someone was towering over behind me.