You can run, but you can't hide

I wake up to the sound of beeping noises, i struggle to get out of my bed, i soon to realise where i was, "Where am i? What the fuck happened?!" i yell, "Shhh, be careful" a soft voice spoke to me. I open my eyes to see a women sitting next to me as her hand touching the side of my hospital bed, "Who are you? Wheres Lucia!? i demanded to know where she was. The women looks at me with confusion "Lucias not here" she says softly, trying to comfort me. I had a feeling in my gut something wasn't right.

I got out my bed carefully as i ripped the drip out of my arm, "Where are you off to Poppi?"she says as she stops in front of me, "I don't know who you are but i don't need you" i say looking up at her in annoyance. She was tall and had long black hair, i sensed she was a prostitute, the way she dressed, her short skirt riding up her ass and her g-string seeping underneath, revealing everything, "Get out of my way, i'm fine" I didn't know why i was talking to this women, i had no clue who she was and she had no right to be there.

I look down at her arm as she held her arms wide in-front of me stopping me from leaving, i noticed a tattoo just underneath her armpit "T.K" it wrote, i didn't think anything of it, but all i could think about was Tom, what does 'T.K' mean? "T.K, T.K, T.K" i thought to myself over and over, i could hear her talking but i didn't care enough to know what she was saying, my mind rushed to the realisation, "Tom Kaulitz!" I yell at her, she looks at me surprised, i then push her out of the way and ran to go down the stairs. I felt a sudden click, i stopped and froze in place. I turn around slowly with my hands up in the air, "You can run, but you can't hide" she says, pointing her small pistol in front of my face.

As she was about to pull the trigger she looks up behind me, her gun then dropping to the ground "I-Im sorry, she tried to hurt me!" she yells. I turn around to see Tom pointing the gun right above my head, pointing to her. "Don't be silly Karolina, you know my baby wouldn't hurt you" he says while smirking at her, she drops to the ground and pleaded for dear life. Tom then walks towards me and grabs me around my shoulders, pushing me into him and holding me, I heard a loud bang right behind me, not turning around i could tell he had shot her. I then turn around slowly to see her lifeless body on the ground, shaking and coughing up blood before finally passing out.

"That stupid bitch" he mumbled before walking off with me still around his arms, "Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" he seemed concerned patting my body down to see if i would be hurt, "I'm fine" i say as we walk down the stairs and to his car. Bill, Georg and Gustav were all standing out the front of the hospital waiting for us, "She's alive!" Bill jumps up and hugs me tightly, "Woah, too tight" i giggled, Bill grabs my face with delight in his eyes, i look around me and notice Lucia sitting in Bills car, "Is she okay?" i asked Bill in complete distress, Tom then grabs my shoulder softly and points to her, "Check on her, please, she needs you" I walk over to Bills car and open the door.

I could see the delight in Lucias face as she got up, hitting her head on the window, "Ow!" she yells but she didn't seem to care, she then grabs me and hugs me tightly, "I thought you were dead, oh my god, you're alive!" she yells in excitement, "Yes Lucia, i'm alive, i know" as i grab her shoulders. I turn around still hugging Lucia, i could see the happiness in Bill and Tom's eyes, "Alright that's enough, lets go home" Bill says, slightly tugging Lucia off of me. Kylie on the other hand was sitting in Gustav's car, not even coming out of it, he had tinted black windows on his car, all i could see was her looking down. "What the fuck is her problem?" i ask myself. Tom pushes me off of Lucia and shoves me into his car, he starts the car and starts to drive back home.