5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Go!

*Tom's POV*

"Cmon ladies" i say, seductively, the men let go of the women and push them towards me, putting my arm over their shoulders.

"Lucia and Kylie, haven't seen you lovely ladies in a minute" i say looking at them both, they both giggle and smirk, like they we're getting off from what i said.

"Ugh, you're disgusting" Poppi groans.

"Watch your mouth, you don't wanna be punished do you?" i ask, licking my lip ring and smirking.

I loved making her mad, her black and straight hair brushing against her as the wind hits her, it was like music to my ears.

*Poppi's POV*

"You don't scare me Tom" i say with an attitude while crossing my arms.

"Didn't i tell you to watch your mouth!" he yells, still holding the girls as they touch his chest. Something about him holding Lucia made me feel ill, she was my bestfriend, but i knew Tom had overtaken her, controlled her and made her his. What also made me sick was the fact that i knew i was still in love with him, and him holding my bestfriend like that? i felt furious.

"No Poppi" i say to myself shaking my head.

"You can't think like that, they're pets" i say again to myself.

Bill comes running up behind me, i stuck still like i was frozen in place, i could feel his cold shadow lurking behind me.

"You alright?" he asks, stroking his hand on my shoulder. I turn around to his tall figure leaning over me. I had no feelings for Bill, but he thought otherwise, he was just a hookup, nothing else.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine" i say while shaking.

"You cold? Do you need a jacket?" he asks, very kindly. Tom looks up and glares at Bill, like he knew he shouldn't touch me.

"Don't Bill" he says, raising his eyebrow like he always did. He pushes Lucia and Kylie off of him and walks towards me aggressively, i was terrified of him, yet felt comfort just by his presence.

"You alright darl?" he asks in a concerned tone.

"Yeah i'm fine, just cold" i say looking down at the cold stoned ground.

"Bill, jacket!" he yells, Bill rolls his eyes and walks towards a chair that had a jacket on it, a black and red jacket. I loved that jacket, he always loved it when i wore it He snatched the jacket off of bill and put it over me.

"You remember?" he smirks at me.

"Of course i do" say while smirking back and giggling slightly, like i was getting a flashback from when i wore it last.

Tom puts his shoulder over mine and walks toward his car, Bill, Georg and Gustav all walk to theirs. Lucia got into Bills and Kylie got into Gustav's. Tom opens the door for me and i get into the passenger seat.

"Put your seatbelt on please" he asks, i rolled my eyes on put on my seatbelt.

"Aren't you gonna put yours on?" i say sarcastically, knowing he never did.

I noticed Georg didn't have a pet, he wasn't that kind of guy, and i knew that just by looking at him. But they all respected him for not having one. It was strange how they rolled.

"Ahh Georg, always the one without a pet" Bill says, getting under Georg's skin. Georg says nothing, just smirks and looks forward. Two large gates open as a crowd of people stand around.

"Move, Move, Move!" the security guard says, pointing his gun towards everyone in the crowd. They all move out of the way. There is a women standing in the middle of the gates, dancing, you know, what car show ladies do.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Go!"

I could feel the tension between everyone. Tom looks at me then smirks, looking back at the road

In a blink of an eye we're off, i could feel my heart racing as i held my head back onto the leather seats, clenching my fits and holding onto the seat beneath me.

"Fuck!" Tom yells, i could see Bills car next to ours and my heart was racing, i know Tom had troubles with being beaten, he thinks he's the best at everything.

Lucia was sitting in the passenger seat looking at the road, we were right next to each-other. I was about to give Lucia a gesture but then Tom presses a button in his car and speeds into the darkness of the road.

"I didn't know cars could do that" i said to Tom, interested in what it was.

"Only our cars can do that" he says while smirking, he knew he was going to win.

Tom turns right and speeds to the stop where another crowd was standing and slows down.

"Yeah baby!" he shouts while leaning in for a kiss, i push him off of me as he tries to kiss me more.

"Stop it Tom!" i yell, he looks me up and down with an annoyed face, he says nothing and gets out the car to talk to the other people.

I get out the car and see Lucia standing with Kylie with a cruiser in her hand.

"Lucia!" i yell while running to her.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" i say with excitement, but she wasn't the same and i wasn't going to ask her where she's been, because i knew exactly where she's been, with Bill.

"Why were you with Tom!?" she replies, completely ignoring my comment.

I was stunned and frozen, what happened to a hello or a hug? What is happening?

"Don't worry about that right now, you need to get out of here"

"Why? why are you so stressed Poppi?"

I didnt want to tell her what happened in the forest, it made me ache even thinking about it. I didn't want to talk to her anymore, she isn't the same. I see Tom with a women holding her around the waist, i don't know why but i felt so angry seeing him touch another women, I still tried convincing myself that i don't love him still, but my heart ached. I could never escape him, i've always been his pet, ever since i met him. His eyes, his hair, his lip ring, everything about him was, cold, and i hated the fact i liked it. He was cold.