Arrival

(this chapter is extremely short, sorry xx)

Me and Lucia finally arrive to Germany, her hopes and dreams of reuniting with Bill gushed threw her body with excitement. Our lives were terrible back in Australia, but Germany? Germany was beautiful, this buildings, the food, the gorgeous men, everything about Germany wanted me to stay here forever, and that's what we did, we moved here permanently, but not for the reason i wanted it to be, but for Lucia. Lucia and Bill had this thing, i cant even put into words what they had, but it was definitely something special.

"We're finally here, you happy?" i laugh causing Lucia to laugh with me.

"I finally get to see Bill again!" Lucia shrieks with excitement.

The taxi arrives and we put our luggage into the boot.

"Fuck this is heavy" i yelled in agony.

"Haha, its okay Poppi, let me give you a hand"

We arrive at our hotel, i search my pockets and grab the keys to put them in the door.

"Oh my god its beautiful!" I yell as i look at our new home.

"Make yourself at home" Lucia yells with excitement as she runs to her room.

I walk up stairs abd into the room i was now making mine and put my luggage onto the bed. Lucia then startles me by running into my room screaming.

"Bill said to meet him in an hour!"

"Are you serious, we just got here, don't you want to at least make yourself comfortable before making plans already?"

"Bill is the main reason we moved here, wouldn't you want to see Tom anyway?"

"That's not funny Lucia!" i said as i stomped my feet and crossed my arms.

"Cmon, give Tom one last try, you guys are soulmates and you know it!"

"No Lucia, i'm staying here, you can go see Bill but i'll pass, i wanna make my self comfy first"

Lucia looks at me with disappointment.

"Puppy eyes wont work on me Lucia, where would you be meeting Bill anyway, you don't even know where the hell you're going!" i snarled, disappointed by Lucia's behaviour

"Bills getting me a taxi to one of the races!"

"Ugh, they're still doing those?" i say as i rolled my eyes, she couldn't be serious.

"Yes Poppi, did you forget they're the most dangerous men in Germany?" Lucia exclaims as she crosses her arms, you know how us females do.

"No Lucia, i didn't forget, but i thought they would get sick of them, besides they're nothing special anyways, just tall men driving shiny cars, so scary" i roll my eyes and continue with unpacking my things

"Cmon Poppi, even if Tom is there just ignore him!" Lucia says tugging onto my top.

"No Lucia, i'm not going, you can go but i'm staying, the sight of even Bill make me want to slice my wrists"

"Poppi stop it, youll love it, besides, you wouldn't want me to go by myself would you?" Lucia exclaims, i couldn't help myself when she said that, obviously i didn't want her to go by herself, i didn't trust Bill, especially if Toms there, i would never leave Lucia by herself with Tom around, that abusive fuck.

"Fine, ill go, but you're staying with me the entire time, i can't let you be by yourself around them, you know i don't trust them" i say with worry in my eyes

"Yay!" Lucia squeals and hugs me.

"Calm down, we wont be there for the whole night, we're going home as soon as its over" i exclaim hugging Lucia back.

Lucia scurries out of the room to get changed. I opened my suitcase full of clothes and pick my outfit.

***

"You done yet?" i yelled to her.

"Almost!" she yells back. She then walks into my room to show me her outfit for the night, she had a mini skirt with a long sleeved crop top and knee high boots.

"Sooo, how do i look?"

"You look amazing Lucia, now lets go".

The taxi arrives and Lucia runs out of the door, "Cmon Poppi hurry up" Lucia exclaims, i trailed behind her as slow as i possibly could.