Rush

The sky is blue and warm, the windows were glistening from the sun shining through them. I look next to me to see Tom dead asleep, and this was strange, he was always awake way before i was, so to see him sleeping next to me scared me, had he taken something? I try my best to get out of bed without waking him up, he groans and moves from his left side to his right facing the wall, i smiled in relief. I walk downstairs to see Bill on the couch, holding a beer in his right hand and the tv remote in his left. "You're awake, wheres Tom? is he still asleep?" he rushes me with questions, he seemed concerned too as to why he hadn't woken up yet. "He's alive Bill, but he's still asleep" i say.

Bill then looks up the stairs to see Tom standing at the top of the long and narrow stairs, he rubs his eyes and walks down, "Move!" he said while pushing me out his way and walking to the fridge, "Jesus, wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Bill laughs slightly and looks back at the tv. "Shut up Bill, don't start on me" he says aggressively. Why was he so mad this morning? did something happen that i don't remember. I could barely remember anything, all the hitting and blacking out made me have memory loss.

"Thanks to your viagra overdose, you slept in and now we're going to be late" Bill says while looking at Tom annoyed, Tom then looks at me like he was embarrassed "Go upstairs and get changed" he says while looking down at his breakfast. I walk up the stairs and pick and outfit, i didn't know where we were going but i knew i had to wear something decent.

*Tom's POV*

"Why the fuck would you say that in-front of her Bill, do you know how she would think of me now you've said that!" i scream at Bill, he looks up and down at me and laughs, "She already thinks you're a monster, and you've already raped her multiple times now, she hates you!" he snarls at me, i could feel the anger boiling up inside of me, i could see her right through him, the way Poppi was on top of Bill and the way they were touching each other, i've had enough of my brothers shit, but i cannot live without him, i need him with me, the gang wouldn't be the same without him.

"Now since the secret is revealed, get fucking changed or were fucked, they will think we're weak if we're late" Bill says, annoyed that i hadn't gotten up and got changed already, i put my bowl in the sink and walk towards the stairs, before i reach for the stair handle "Remember who's the older one Bill" i snarled at him with a look of disgust and annoyance.

***

"God i look hideous" i said to myself, i stare at the bruises and cuts all over my body, i could see every moment of what happened in them, the cuts covered in dry blood, my flesh seeking out of them for fresh air. "Stop it" i think to myself before I put on my blue flared denim jeans and my short black long sleeved top. Suddenly, the door flings open and i see Tom standing in the doorway, not making eye contact with me whatsoever. He walks in and grabs his long sleeved grey shirt and jeans, he then reaches into the draw beneath him and grabs his black leather gloves and bandana, not saying a single word, all i got were glares of embarrassment.

He takes off his shirt from over his head and throws it onto the floor, his abs were shining in sweat and distress, he un buckles his belt and puts his shirt and pants on, "Oh my god is abs" i said without taking notice to what i just said out loud, he looks up at me with a smirk, "Im sorry, it just slipped out, I-" he then cuts me off, "Don't worry about it darl, but don't go around telling your pet friends about what Bill said, or you're fucking dead, you hear me!?" he switched again, the soft Tom i was getting used to disappeared before my eyes, "I wont" i replied.

"Lets fucking go Tom, i'm sick of you wasting our time!" Bill yells from downstairs, we both look at each-other, the 'We need to go' kind of look, i quickly put on my boots and Tom puts on his, we rush to the door as Bill slaps Tom across the head, "You're lucky" Bill says as he opens his car door. Tom gets into the drivers seat and i sit in the passenger seat, while Kylie is with Gustav and Lucia running behind me to go to Bill, and Georg, by himself.