Touch me

I woke up, i had forgotten where i was, i look around, remembering what had happened the night before. I could hear talking from downstairs. I walk to the bathroom to see if i had any cuts or bruises, i still had the t-shirt wrapped around my wrist. I take the t-shirt off slowly, aching in pain, i see a giant bruise on my wrist with dry blood, i felt sick just by looking at it. I go to the toilets and walk downstairs. I see Lucia and Kylie sitting at the table, Lucia on Bills lap, kissing his neck whilst Bill is on his phone, and Kylie sitting on Gustav's lap, just sitting.

All eyes fell onto me and i felt nervous, "Morning Poppi" Tom gestures his hands for me to come to him, i ignored him and went to the fridge, "Not even a hello?" he said in a concerned matter. As if i going to sit on his lap after what happened last night, the sight of him made me sick, and his stupid bandana, who does he think he is? I walk to the cupboard to get the cereal i wanted and poured my cereal into a bowl, "Who said you were allowed to eat?" Tom says while giggling, Lucia giggles too, "Why the fuck are you laughing Lucia, you have no right to laugh!" i snapped at Lucia, i get no response, only a look of disgust and a side eye to Bill before giggling to him.

I felt so alone, but the only thing i wanted was the touch of Tom, his soft but rough hands against my body, his seducing and evil voice, "Is this was heroin does to you?" i said to myself "May as-well take a bunch of viagra pills instead of sticking needles in my arm" i thought to myself again. I liked the feeling, i wanted him all over me, it made me stumble a-bit even thinking about it, as i put the cereal and milk away i sit down next to Tom, he slowly trickles his fingers up my thigh, "Sleep well?" he says, while giving me a smirk, that smirk did something to me, made me feel something i never thought i would feel, "Yes Tom, i did" i said seductively, i wanted him, i wanted his dick inside of me right then. He looks me up and down and smiles.

Lucia looks at me while me and Tom are frantically flirting with each other, i had a gut feeling Lucia felt something towards Tom, it made me angry, but almost too angry, i wad sad, to see Lucia change in the matter of 3 months, i knew i shouldn't of let her get involved with these guys, i wish to myself i didn't get involved with them. I glare at Lucia back, she smiles at me, i loved her smile, she was so innocent yet so feisty, that's probably why her and Bill are so in love with each-other, they're the exact same person in different bodies.

Tom notices me and Lucia smiling at each other, he pushes my face away and grabs my face with his cold gloves "Look at me Poppi" he says quietly and seductively, i got butterflies in my stomach. He gets up and grabs my arm while pulling me off my chair, he reaches for my hand softly, we hold hands as we walk off to his bedroom, "Have fun" Bill says and winks at Tom, Tom smirks and looks back to the stairs. As we were walking i could hear Lucia and Bill smothering each-others faces into one another. I put my head down and smiled, I was sort of happy for her, i knew Lucia wanted this, she loved him way before he loved her, but i hated the way it started.

We get to Toms bedroom, he pushes me into the bed as he closes the door and locks it. I could feel the sexual tension, but heart was telling me no, but my body was telling me otherwise. I could feel my pussy throbbing for him, i wanted it so bad, he walks over to me and puts his body on top of mine, "Why aren't you struggling?" he said as he kissed my neck "No reason" i say quietly, He sits up slowly, his legs spread side by side of my hips, he takes his shirt off, "Unzip them" he said demandingly, i did what he said, i felt a hot pressure between our bodies, "I want you so bad" he moans, I unzip his pants and take his boxers off with no hesitation, he starts moaning as i stroke his dick, looking up at him, he looks down and reaches for my lips, he shoves his tongue into my mouth, i hated when he did this, but my body was telling me "More, more!"

I sit up and grab his face and shove my tongue into his mouth, he was loving it, i then grab the tv remote besides me and hit him as hard as i could with it. He falls off the bed and groans "You fucking bitch!" he spits as he grabs the back of his head with his hand, blood dripping from his head an onto the floor. I get up ran downstairs and to the door, unlocked it and ran for my life, i ran out the door and onto the street, i ran down the dirt street as fast as i could. My heart was pumping, i felt relief, i was finally out of there, i ran to the closest police station i could find, "Help me! Help ple-* a mans hand then covered my mouth, then threw me to the ground, "You thought you could escape huh? good try" I recognised that evil voice, he grabs me by my throat and pulls me into his car. I lost all hope.