Escape

"What the fuck is wrong with you Poppi, i can't believe you thought you could run away!" Tom yells, slamming his fists into the wheel. I sit in silence "I was getting to like you Poppi, but you decide to hit me, how dare you disobey me, i own you!" he yells again, "You don't fucking own me Tom" i yell back, "I thought you wanted it, i thought you wanted my dick inside you, i know you wanted it you slut!" he then stops the car and pulls over, "Now you'll be punished" he then locks the doors and touches my thigh with his cold hands, "Scared huh?" he says as he smirks, his evil eyes appeared again, looking down my shirt "You're a pig Tom, i hope you know that" I snarled.

*Tom's POV*

Fuck, i loved it when she was scared, the fear in her eyes when i touched her, she wanted me so bad, i could read her like a book, she had some balls to try and escape from me, it was amusing watching her struggle as i shoved her in my car, i loved watching her struggle, "Don't touch me Tom!" she yells, "Yelling isn't going to stop me" i say as smirk and look down her shirt, "Please Tom, stop!" she screams, i slap her across her face, screaming for me to stop, i slap four more times before pointing my finger in her face "You do as i say bitch" i yelled.

*Poppi's POV*

"Tom stop please, i'm sorry" i say as i struggle to get away from him, he then stops to look at me, i look at him, panting like i just did a 300m race, he wiped the sweat off of my face and turned to the wheel. He turned the car on and began to drive again. "I'm sorry" i mumbled, "Sorry for what?" he asks, i don't why why i said sorry, what am i sorry for? "For trying to escape" i say quietly looking down and then back at him. I could see tears forming in his eyes, his lips began to quiver and his eyes turn bloodshot, "I'm sorry Poppi, you don't deserve this" he cries as tears roll down his red cheek "I'm a fucking monster!" he yells, hitting his hands against the wheel "I'm a monster, i'm a fucking monster! he yells again, "Stop the car" i yell.

He pulls over next to a convenience shop and turns the car off, he then turns to looks at me, he had these sad, puppy eyes, i could feel the pain as he was causing me. I look at him and wipe his tears off of his cheek, "You need to calm down" i say seductively, Tom looks at me with a confused face, he then grabs my wrists from his face and pulls them away, "You don't tell me what to do, especially not my pet!" he yells, i could now only see nothing but anger, he had the devils eyes in that moment, his eyes began to look me up and down in disgust "Stop wasting my time, we need to go home" he says with an angry expression.

*Lucia's POV*

"Where the fuck is she? Why are they taking so long?" i thought to myself while eating my cereal, Bill looks up at me, "Are you okay?" he seemed concerned, "They wont be long" he says glaring at me and looking back at his cereal.

Lucia; "Where did they go? What happened?"

Bill; "You didn't know?" he chuckled

Lucia; "No?, what happened?"

Bill; "Poppi and Tom were getting at it but then Poppi decided it was a good idea to hit him in the head with the tv remote" he says with a death stare, like it was my fault.

I laughed in my head with a slight grin on my face, knowing that one hundred percent something she would do.

"Is that it?" i say confused, it didn't seem like that big of a deal to me.

"She then tried to escape but was too slow for us boys" he says, grinning at me. I loved the way they were so determined to be on top, they are the fastest most evil men in Tokyo, i then come to a realisation that i'm actually sitting next to Bill Kaulitz, my hear drops to my stomach in excitement, i was used to being in this gang but i hadn't realised how much of a big deal they really are.

I got so excited to the point where i had to kiss him, i suddenly was in the mood for him, my passion and love for gang members rose as i looked at him more, i then put my food aside and start kissing his neck up and down while rubbing my hands against his chest, "You alright there?" he laughs and pulls me up from the table and drags me upstairs, my heart was racing and i felt nothing but pleasure just by looking at him, his dark eyes covered in black eyeshadow and mascara, his black and spiked hair, everything about him just pleased my eyes.

*Poppi's POV*

We arrive at their houses, my blood was boiling from his attitude he just gave me, whats with his bipolar? i need to know why he's so bipolar. He got out the car and went to the front door and put his keys into the door before opening it. I walked in the door and saw Kylie and Gustav sitting on the couch watching tv, my mind automatically went to Lucia, "Where is she?" i thought to myself, "Upstairs now!" Tom yells, i took a step forward before turning behind me to see him lurking over me, "Go!" he yells again, i walk upstairs to go to his bedroom.

As i got to Toms bedroom door i could hear noises coming from the room next to him, it was muffled from the soundproof walls, but i could slightly hear moaning and groaning coming from it. I rolled my eyes and laughed as i walk into Tom's bedroom. In a second i turn around to see him standing in the door way, his dark shadow so still, "Sit down" he says, but softly this time, he was being gentle for a change. I liked this side of Tom, i was so used to be pushed around and beaten, but this Tom was different, this Tom was gentle and soft, his touch filled my body with a comforting warmth, like i was being taken care of.