🥀Prologue🥀

"I can't do this anymore." The dark haired male ran, wiping his tears with his sleeve, skipping away the steps on the stairs on his way.

He had to make it today. He's been thinking about it for months now. He'll do it today. He has too.

The ravenette quickly opened the door to the terrace, he knew that would be unlocked at night. He quickly took out his phone pocket, typing his last message for his parents. He can't just leave them without making sure they'd be okay.

It doesn't matter he'll be leaving them for forever. They'll understand right? Even though they love him to death.

He have to send his aunt a message too, the poor lady who wanted to meet him today, thinking they'd have a great time. He'll ask for her forgiveness. But before that a message to his parents.

Yes that's right, Kim Taehyung, a 18 year old male, decided that he has had enough of life, just like many teenagers decide. The repetition of dramatic situations sometimes makes life exhausting. And Taehyung is exhausted, to his core. He wants it to end.

He starts typing, locking the door behind so no one can come. He sent his message to his dad, now beginning to type to his mother, sniffling, eyes blurry as he continues to write how much he loves them and how he wants them to be happy.

He stared at the send button. Closing his eyes before and taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry", he mumbled in his mind.

But before he could tap the send button, he heard someone yelling.

"I HOPE YOUR TEETHS AND HAIR FALL OUT AND YOU BECOME A BALD BITCH YOU ROTTEN PIECE OF CHEWED SHOE"

And in the most painfully bitter moment in his life... Taehyung laughed. It's not like he wanted to laugh but the person who yelled sounded drunk as he slurred out every word and he doesn't know..but it was somehow funny. Funny how he continued to muffle his laugh as the unknown person continued to curse out loudly.

He closed his phone, lighting the flashlight on, walking towards where the yelling was coming from. It was a boy, back facing him standing on the edge of the building...one step and he falls from the 14th floor building. One step..and he falls from where the ravenette wanted to.

Even though he was holding the flashlight, it didn't seem like the boy had noticed him. He took his steps ahead warily, not wanting to startle the stranger.

"What are you doing?" He asked cautiously.

The stranger..did get startled, the phone on his hand he was yelling to, nearly falling down but quickly fixed his posture before he could fall. "Fuck", the stranger cursed, whipping his head towards him, and Taehyung could swear he has never seen someone so handsome like the blonde haired boy. It was dark, but his face was no joke.

"Don't-don't come any near. Or else I'll jump." The blonde haired boy, who was maybe same as his age, tried to scare him. Taehyung snorted.

"Well good for you but can you jump some other day? I wanted to jump today."

The blonde haired boy stared at him unblinkingly.

"What!?"

___________________________________

"Wish I'd had met you sooner

So I could've loved you longer

Wish I'd had spent it on you

Instead of wastin' all that time"

____________________________________

A/N: Hello ladies and gays!!

This story is gonna contain–

•Suisidal thoughs (no MCD don't worry)

•Harsh language

•Mentions of depression

•Slight manipulation

•Healing

•Smut

•Broken humour

•It is not as it looks like.

If you are uncomfortable with any of the above please do not read.

Please don't read if you don't like quick love stories.

And:

Top Jungkook
Bottom Taehyung

<°°°°°°>

Gonna make it small cause I've other story going on and more ideas too.

This is a story of fiction. I do not own the characters. Incidents that occurred here are totally made by me. Any similarity with other stories is absolutely coincidental.

English is not my first language so ignore the mistakes. Please do vote and comment 😊😊

Enjoy reading<3

🥀