Empty 1🥀

"So..why did you want to jump?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you first?", Taehyung side eyed the male. He was sitting with the blonde stranger, who was completely sober now, back pressed against the locked door.

"Well we both can talk about it. There's nothing to hide you see."

"What's your name?"

"Me? I'm Jeon Jungkook", the boy named Jungkook offered his hands with a small smile.

"Kim Taehyung here." Taehyung shook his hand squinting his eyes at the other. "For someone who was cursing people aloud a few minutes ago, you sure act polite."

"And for someone who wanted to jump a few minutes ago, you sure are judgemental", the blonde haired male said with a mocking smile.

"Right." He sighed. "Who am I to judge. So Jungkook", he glanced at him, "why did you want to jump?"

Jungkook looked down, a frown appearing on his face. "Because of my girlfriend. She cheated on me." He said lowly.

". . ."

Jungkook rose his chin up hearing no answer. "What? Atleast say something? Show some sympathy?"

Taehyung answered him by smacking his head. "You wanted to end your life because of some cheating cockroach!!?? Dumbass I thought you had something serious going on!!"

"Hey!! It is serious!"

"No it's not! How old are you?"

"19 bu-"

"Only 19! What is wrong with this generation!!"

"You're one of us too", Jungkook rasied his finger up pointing out.

Taehyung ignored him. "You've your whole life ahead and you wanted to die because you got cheated on!?? Have you seen yourself! Dude you're hot, well not as me-"

"Thanks I guess-"

"Don't cut me off- but you can get tons of chicks or dudes if you want to and you thought jumping from a 14th floory building was the best idea?"

"But-"

"DON'T CUT ME OFF. Show me her picture. Let me see if she is worth it."

Jungkook hesitantly pulls out his phone, searching for sometime before showing Taehyung.

"This!! Choi Haera?? That fucking bitch? Ew bro your choice is so bad."

"You know her?"

"She went to the same high school as me. And believe me when I say she was the school's whore. Jungkook", he looks over him sympathetically, "I feel bad for you dude", he pats his shoulder empathetically.

"You do?"

"Yes. She's not worth it. You can have someone else who'll deserving for your love. You're so young and sound like a good person. Don't end your life like that."

"Sounds hypocrite coming from you."

"Hey! My problems are different from yours."

"What is your reason then?" He looks over the ravenette, seeing his looking up at the night sky.

Taehyung visibly stilled. He didn't say anything for a long time. Jungkook unnessesarily didn't bother him either. He just dragged lines on the floor with the rocks he found.

"My parents' divorce." Jungkook looked over him when Taehyung finally said.

"Oh you're sad because they're divorcing... See shit happens. Maybe it's for the best. Yeah it sucks that you can't be with both of your parents but separating ways is better than staying in a unhappy marriage. You can still-"

"No. No", he shook his head. "I'm sad because..."he fidgeted with his fingers, "they're not getting divorced."

Jungkook stared at him with an unreadable expression.

"Wait what!!??"

🥀