Empty 7🥀

"Where are you?"

"I'm near. I'll pick you up in 10 minutes."

"You got my address correct, right?"

"Yes sir. I've GPS too."

"Okay, I'm ready, come soon."

Taehyung pushed his phone back in his pocket, checking himself in the mirror, smiling in satisfaction.

"Are you going on a date?" He mother beamed.

He rolled his eyes with a smile. "No mom."

"Then?? You've dressed to beautifully today. My son, you look great." She expressed, fixing his shirt collar.

"I've to help someone today. Doing the gods job you know."

His mother hummed. "Enjoy your day and come back safely." She said planting a kiss on his temple lovingly.

"I'll. I'm going downstairs. He'll be here soon."

"Can't I see who you're going out with?"

Taehyung contemplates for a moment. "Not today. I'll introduce you two some other day." They heard a car horn. "He's here. Bye mom." His mother waved back.

"Damn Jungkook!", he exclaimed looking at the Mercedes Benz AMG, "did I get myself a sugar daddy", the male wiggled his eyebrows teasingly, "I am so broke adopt me daddy please."

"Are you done?" Jungkook rolled his eyes at the dramatic male, before checking him out. The male was wearing an entire black outfit. A black frilled shirt, tucked in tight fitted pants. Jungkook felt his cheeks heating up.

Taehyung's fit

Taehyung's fit

Jungkook's fit

Jungkook's fit

"Get up." He coughed to ease his flustered state. Taehyung grinned.

"Ay ay captain."

The car drive was...silent..if we minus Taehyung's occasional 'ohh' and 'ahh's.

"This is my first time seeing someone so happy just because of a car."

"Well you rich people can't understand this. So Jungkook tell me,You're rich right?"

"Yeah maybe."

"Like rich rich?"

"Taehyung!" He said sternly, making the other shut up immediately.

"Okay", the ravenette clapped his hands together. "Enough drama. Let's be serious now. You booked a nice wine and dine place right?"

"Yes I did. But still can't understand why you would choose such a fancy place. Didn't you say.. you'll help me to get revenge."

"Don't be so disappointed. I know why I said that. Do you know how to act?"

"Kinda."

"I can manage that. Are you okay with skinship?"

Jungkook looked at him as if he said something weird. "Why do you ask?"

"Uff just trust me and say yes or no.'

"If not extreme then yes."

"Okay, just do as I say and play, the ravenette grinned again."

"Jungkook~", a loud shrill voice boomed, making Jungkook groan in annoyance.

He scorned at the source, Choi Haera.

"The fakeass bitch and her fakeass voice", Taehyung smirked beside him. They saw Haera walking towards them. The ravenette wanted to gag watching her super tiny white bodycon dress, swaying her hips like a dog sways its tail.

It seemed like Haera didn't notice him before because her smile falls as soon as she sees him.

"Taehyung?"

"Ohh hii Haera", he said in a high-pitched tone, mimicking her.

"Why are you here?" She looks in between Jungkook and him, who hasn't even looked at her properly yet.

"What do you mean why?" He takes Jungkook's arm in his hold, his biseps bulging under his palm. "Why can't I be with my.."he eyed the older male, who has confusion written all over his face. He looked at Haera again, giving her an oh so sweet smile, "boyfriend."

"Your what!"

"Your what?" Taehyung gently traced his fingers on his chest, making him close his mouth.

"Oh I'm sorry... you like honey better. This is my boyfriend Haera."

"But-how.. Jungkook", she looked at him with agitation. "We just broke up one week ago and you're already with someone!?"

Jungkook's jaw slacked. He snaked his arm around the ravenette's waist, taking him slightly off guard. "Rich coming from someone who cheated." He spitted out, Haera going silent.

"And yes this is my boyfriend", he pulled Taehyung closer. "Now if you're done then we'd be going. I've nothing to do with you anymore so leave me alone."

"Wait- I'm sorry", she bit her lips, eyes getting teary. "Can we please talk?"

Taehyung sneered at the overacting. Nevertheless, pulling Jungkook with him. "Yes honey, I'm hungry..."he said with puppy eyes, "let's go eat", Jungkook nodded looking at his face. Haera follows them behind, scrowling.

"This is gonna be fun"😏, Taehyung lips twitched in a sly smirk.

🥀