Empty 5🥀

"Taehyung, baby where you were?" He is met with his mother's concerned face once he reaches home.

Taehyung hugs her back. "Don't worry mom, I met with an old friend back there. I lost count of time. Sorry."

"You didn't answer your phone and your aunt said you sent her back a long time ago... I was so scared."

"Don't be scared ma. I'm not leaving you. Yet." The last word stayed untold as he went to his room to change clothes.

"Where is dad?"

"Still at work, where else." His mother replied organising the dishes on the table. "Now eat up. You look tired."

Taehyung nodded. "Did you eat?"

"I'm not feeling hungry."

"You'll get ill if you continue missing your meals", he said worriedly.

"Aigoo, look at you, my baby is so big now." His mother chucked. "I've an upset stomach. I won't miss from tomorrow. Okay?"

Taehyung nodded again, digging in his food again.
.
.
.

"Hello dad, yes I returned home. Yes I'm okay."

"Glad to hear that son."

"Hmm. Taehyung closes his bedroom door."

"Taehyung...did you heard us today?"

"When do I not dad", he bitterly chuckled. "It's the same crap going on and on. Sometimes I feel so tired."

His father stayed silent for a while.

"It's not about you, you know that right?"

His father's voice tried to sound optimistic, but the hoarseness gave his nevers away.

"It's never about me dad. It's about you and mom. But sometimes it gets too much. Sometimes I wish.. I was never born."

"You are the only thread that kept us together Tae... don't say that."

Yes. This is why I wish it more. Because I am one became the reason for your miseries. 

"I'm tired dad. I'm going to sleep."

He could hear his father's shaky breath from the other side of the call. "Good night son. I'll be a little late today. Tell your mom."

"I'll. Bye dad." The line went silent.

Wasn't it the same process? Him feeling like a burden and his parents making it worse...all though they tried to fix it.

And Taehyung forced himself to stop thinking, because he can not hope. He was never sure about his future...the present already a torturous struggle. So that the distant future, where everything will be fine.. hasn't even become a possibility for him.

Trust is like a piece of paper. Once crumble, can't get back to the same. And he lost his trust in goodness. Everything will be fine...he doesn't believe those words anymore-although he does tell this quote to anyone he can. Hypocrite.

Lying on his bed Taehyung thinks about today's incidents. How he is still lying on his bed, eating his mom's cooked food, talking to his dad...just because of that stranger. Jeon Jungkook. The name slips from his lips so smoothly.

He was still alive. And maybe he will be for quite some time too. Taehyung has a hard time believing it, but at the same time the weak possibility of it happening..still feeling his pumping heart, warms his mind.

It was odd..how they met. It was odd..how well they clicked. Laughing and talking with Jungkook felt so easy-even though they met only few hours before. But the meeting changed the whole course of his life. Their life.

It was a frenzy feeling...always wanting to get away from his problems..never to face it. But the blonde boy made him sputter about his dark secrets.... Maneuvering his way into his life.

He doesn't know what will happen in the distant future..he doesn't want to think about it. He just knows..he made a promise..to fix someone else's life...cause his house of cards has collapsed already.

🥀

STREAM SEVEN!!

MY GAWD JEON JUNGKOOK I DIED AND CAME BACK LISTENING TO THE EXPLICIT VERSION!!

THE WHOLE MV WAS CHAOS AND SOHEE AND HIM BOTH WERE SO GOOD I LOVE THEM FOR IT😭😭

AGAIN, STREAM AND BREAK ALL THE RECORDS!!

🥀