Empty 6🥀

Two week later

"So, what was his name again?"

Jungkook looked at his friend through the mirror, "why are you so interested in him anyway."

"I am not. But you've been talking only about him for the past weeks. Who does it after getting cheated on?"

"Let him Joon, talking about someone else is far better than talking about that snake. I always knew she was just after his money." Yoongi, his other friend who was sitting on his bed, playing with his phone, piped in.

"Well that's true but what does that boy even have, to entice Jungkook that much? Look at him. All dressed up because that boy and he are in the same college. All you did was texting with him...What about us? We are attending the same college too."

"You wouldn't understand Joon", Jungkook said spraying body mist all over his body. "When we first met.. I didn't get to see his face clearly. But when I saw him.." he stopped recalling the memory.

"I thought he's so pretty I could cry. Pretty boy, with pretty eyes and pretty hair. He's so selfless. His entire existence screams ethereal and perfect... his name is Taehyung."

The purple haired boy named Namjoon and Yoongi exchanged glances hearing his monologue.

"Taehyung", the purple head nodded before clicking his tongue. "Now I'm so intrigued to see him. Who is this boy who has you wrapped around his fingers only in one meet?"

"And that too just after his breakup." Yoongi joins Namjoon.

"You'll get me when you see him. But Yoongi if you try to flirt with him, I'll cut your balls." Jungkook threatened him, who just rolled his eyes.

"Let's go. Jin hyung must be downstairs already. If we are late, he won't be taking us with him anymore." Namjoon announced.

Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon met eachother 4 years ago, when he came back to Korea while his parents were in NewYork looking after their business. They became friends easily. They met Seokjin then, who was only 2 grade above them and befriended him. Now as college students..they all joined the same college.

"I would've left y'all if you were one more minute late", Jin, the oldest barked at them.

"It was Jungkook's fault Jin hyung", Namjoon stated sitting on the passenger seat. "He took hours to get ready."

"Oh is this because of that boy? He said he was gonna meet him today."

"Yes. Apparently he aslo admissioned in our college. Have to see his whipped ass everyday", Yoongi said before drifting into dreamland.

Jungkook just shrugged. Because haters gonna hate but players gonna play duh!

-

Jungkook nervously tapped his foot on the ground. Not because it was the beginning of his college life..but because Taehyung texted him he's gonna meet him in five minutes. So he was sitting in the cafeteria.. waiting for him.

And another reason was his friends were gathered around him like hawks, wanting to see the pretty boy who has kept him awake at nights. He asked Taehyung if he would be okay with his friends being around, the ravenette replied with a okay.

He kept glancing at phone checking for any messages. But none showed up on the screen.

"Jungkook!" He turned his head around hearing the voice, the same deep captivating voice. Taehyung waving at him with a smile, he returned the same enthusiasm. He didn't notice that two more male were with Taehyung, until they reached near his table.

"Hi."

"H-hi", he heard Yoongi snickering because of his stuttering. But what could he do? The ravenette looked more beautiful in the daylight. His honey tanned skin complimenting his bluish dark hair.

Taehyung again smiled. "This is my friends Jimin and Hoseok, we all got selected here."

"That's nice." Jungkook still was looking at him. Before Jin nudged on his shoulder to introduce them too. "Oh and this is my friend/hyung Jin, this is Yoongi and this is Namjoon." They all 'hi'ed and smiled.

"Can we sit here?"

"Of course", Jungkook quickly got up to bring some more chairs. Seven of them sitting together. They all got engrossed in chatting soon, befriending each other wholeheartedly.

"Jungkook, let's go somewhere else?" Taehyung whispered into his ear. They both got up muttering "excuse us, we'll be back soon" behind. He sighed looking at Namjoon and Yoongi's teasing smile. Well at least he was able to shut them up.

"So, how was your first day? Taehyung asked him", sitting outside the cafeteria where it was less crowded.

"Not bad I guess."

"It was boring for me and annoying too", the other huffed. "Introducing ourselves and keeping a smile always on face.. it's so tiresome."

Jungkook chuckled. "You're actually right. I'm only enjoying college now."

"And why now?"

"Because my company is entertaining."

"Do I look like a clown to you?" Taehyung asked in a stoic expression and Jungkook panicked thinking if he had offended the other. But the ravenette flickered his chin, "I'm joking why are you silent."

Right. Taehyung has said his coping mechanism is making fun of serious situations. Jungkook gets more amused every passing second with the other.

"You-" he got cut off when his phone started to buzz. He checked the id making him groan in annoyance.

"Who?"

Jungkook sighed deeply. "Haera."

"That bitch is still calling you? The lion, the witch and the audacity of that bitch! Huh!"

"I've told her millions of times that we're done. But it seems like she can't understand it."

"What does she want."

"She wants to meet. Like hell fucking no way I'm meeting her."

Taehyung smirked evilly. "You will", he said making Jungkook confused.

"Huh?"

"Yes. When you can't have the job done directly...then you have to curve your way a little. Call her." He rubbed his palms together, acting like an evil Disney character.

"You scare me sometimes."

"That's right. You should be scared. Now call her."

"What do I say?"

Taehyung cheekily grinned. "You will meet her."

🥀

🥀