Empty 11🥀

"Move in with me." Taehyung wheezed out the rice Jungkook cooked for them. "W-what?" He coughed, drinking the water the dark haired male handed him.

"I said, move in with me. Here."

"But why?" He avoided eye contact, still embarrassed about what happened in the living room. Although, it didn't seem like Jungkook was embarrassed at all.

"To give your parents some space. Don't you think, if they're alone they can talk about the things they're afraid to discuss in presence of you. Think about it Taehyung, you are the reason they're afraid of separating. With you not with them.. they'll able to think only about them. If they want to stay together or not."

Jungkook's words were true. Taehyung found himself thinking. Would his parents be able to save their broken marriage...after 18 years...only if he gave them space?

It was unknown to him.. Jungkook was twisting his own thinking powers and decisions. Jungkook wanted him to stay.. because he wanted him close. Saving the broken marriage was just an excuse. But it seemed like it did work. Taehyung was thinking. Thinking if it's true.

"But would mom and dad agree?"

Jungkook smirked. "Why wouldn't they? My house is near our college. You're old enough to stay on your own. Living with me would help you in studies too."

"Will it?"

"Of course. I can teach you everything."

"Let me think about it. Dad is returning next month. After that maybe.."

"No problem. Take your time baby." Jungkook laughed again, watching the other turn red at the simple petname.

Two months later

"So I can stay with Jungkook!?" Taehyung exclaimed surprised.

"Why not? Jungkook is a good guy and your father sees no problem in it too. That boy lives alone so it's better if someone stays with him. Although I was surprised at first because you wanted to move out...",his mother was folding his clothes. "But if you want to do it then okay. We're here to help you out with anything." She patted his head like patting a puppy.

"You sound like you've met him", he grumped.

"I did. You dad did too."

"What?" He blinked. "When did you? Why did I not know about it?"

"It was last month maybe", she recalled. After your dad came back. He asked if it would be okay if we let you stay with him. What a polite kid.

And we met him before your dad went to Japan too."

"You met him twice but why didn't you tell me?"

"I forgot." She sheepishly said. "He told us..how our problems were affecting you. We knew our fightings were bad for you but we didn't know it was that bad."

Taehyung felt his body go cold. "What did..what did he say?" He can't tell about that night. Taehyung was showering in cold sweat.

"He said you were falling behind your studies and mentally pressurized yourself thinking about us. Then we remembered about your diagnosis...your dad and I felt so guilty. We didn't mean to hurt you like that." Her voice sounded drained, she was indeed guilty.

Taehyung looked down.. fighting his tears back.

"So we decided to give ourselves time." She smiled. "Me and your dad. Time heals everything. Our presence started to hurt us..so when he stayed away for few months.. I started to feel that emptyness. That day..after years, we talked for hours without bickeing. And it felt good.

We decided to start from the beginning."

Taehyung hugged his mother dearly. "Mom that's great!! I'm so happy for you!"

She embraced him back. "Thank you baby. For staying patient with us and for finding such good friend. Tell Jungkook we're thankful. If he didn't talk with us...and made us realise our faults, which we didn't realise in years..it wouldn't be like this."

"I will. I will definitely." He cried. But this time..the tears were out of joy.

Yes Jungkook was manipulative. His words twisted with people's mind..making them think and decide what he wants. Manipulation; where the words that come out of his mouth are drenched in poison but covered with charm.

But is it manipulation? If it saves someone's broken marriage?

Is it manipulation? If it saves someone's life?

Is it manipulation? If it lets him have what he wants?

Maybe yes. But it doesn't matter anymore. Jungkook will do anything to make Taehyung his.

🥀

Let me know if you guys are liking this or not. Okay?🥺

🥀