Empty 9🥀

Three months later

"Hey, What are you doing?"

The ravenette looked up, fixing his specs, he tried to smile at the male. "Nothing much. I have an upcoming presentation so..", he sheepishly said.

"That's good", the blonde haired boy handed him a boba glass, which Taehyung accepted muttering a small 'thank you'.

The blonde observed the other's every move. How he inhaled deeply from time to time as if he has a runny nose...or how he was fidgeting with his fingers or how he tapped his feet on the ground...he was anxious and it was showing.

He also observed how the younger has dark circles under his eyes...how, his eyes were a little bit puffy...as if he had cried.

In these three months they've known each other.. Jungkook has noticed these eyes before. Taehyung may not tell him everything...but at least he tells him something. At least Jungkook is something to Taehyung...other than a friend.

He can rely on Jungkook because his brain has this weird coping mechanism where he only needs Jungkook when he reaches his lowest point.

Oddly enough...he couldn't feel that even with his friends. Oddly enough...it has only been three months they met.

"Did you cry again?" Jungkook asks making Taehyung halt his writing.

He licks his dry lips, nodding slightly.

"Did they fight again?" Taehyung nods again.

In these three months, Jungkook saw different sides of Taehyung. The one where he's the most energetic happy person ever..or the one where he gets super depressive and doesn't talk to anyone for days. Or the one where he'll show up after his escapades as if nothing happened. Or the one where he'll turn into a baby watching the icecream shop or playing with puppies.

But the one exites Jungkook the most is his psychotic personality...where he can cry watching a cartoon, he can describe the more gruesome or painful ways of death as if he's reciting Bible. Taehyung is a lil bit crazy. Jungkook adores his all sides though.

"What was it this time?" Jungkook pushes more. He knows he's the only person Taehyung opens up. And call him selfish but he takes pride in that.

"Dad have to go to Japan for few months. Mom is mad because she thinks dad is leaving her."

"Isn't what she wants though?"

Taehyung rests his head on the desk. Shaking his head. "I don't know. One time they hate each other...the next moment it looks like they're dying to talk. It's weird. I've seen love in their eyes. I've seen it vanishing and turning into hatred too.. I really don't understand." Taehyung said dejected.

He sees vulnerability in Taehyung's eyes..he wants to say something more- but he also knows how emotionally sensitive Taehyung is. He doesn't want to push the wrong buttons.

"Let's see where it goes. Remember, you can't go anywhere until you find me my better half."

Taehyung snorted. "Here I'm dying and you're concerned about your love life?"

Jungkook stares at him. Taehyung peeks over his lashes, catching the other shamelessly staring at him with a smugg smile. "Okay okay I'm trying to find someone. Not my fault you reject everyone I try to set you up with."

"Not my fault they all suck."

Taehyung was ready to walk out, one leg already out of the chair, but the sat down again. Arms crossed over his chest, trying to look angry and intimidating. Jungkook used to get intimated first, he has crossed the stage now.

"Then tell me, about your preferences again."

"Hmm", the blonde acts to think. "Someone beautiful."

"There are plenty."

"Uh-huh, beautiful, like you."

Jeon Jungkook knows how to play.

Taehyung clears his throat, slightly flustered. "And?"

"Someone with black hair."

"There are plenty."

"Uh-huh, black but with a hue of midnight blue, like you."

"And."

"I prefer unique eyes so one monolid and one double eyelid would be loved. Sharp nose and pink lips", his eyes rank over the other's slightly parted lips.

Jeon Jungkook /knows/ how to play.

"There are some...maybe?"

"Uh-huh not some but just like you."

"A-and?"

"A little crazy and fiesty. Who'll fight with me."

"I thought you like obedient ones?"

"I can manage their brattyness. Didn't I say... I prefer someone, just like you."

"Just say you want me!" Taehyung stood up abruptly. His cheeks dusted with a bright pink hue.

Jungkook follows his movements. "It'd be great if their cheeks and ears would turn red when embarrassed", he pinched the others ears gently, noticing the sheen red rising up his neck and ears. He smirks inwardly.

"Just like you", he bent a little to his eye level, faces inches away from each other. The other's big eyes looking at him, lips caught between his teeth... staring at him-like a Bambi.

Jungkook flickered his chin sensually. "Or maybe you're right. Maybe...just you."

Taehyung broke out of his daze pushing the other out of his side. "Don't be ridiculous."

He huffed away, but Jungkook felt smugg inside looking at the other's flustered state.

"How cute!"

🥀