Empty 12🥀

Do leave some comments please. I love reading those🥺

___

When Jungkook met Taehyung again, he was welcomed with an engulfing hug. "Thank you, thank you so much." The blue haired boy continuously thanked him. Jungkook returned the hug wholeheartedly.

"Are you happy now?"

"I am." He nodded his head rapidly. "I am so happy. Thank you Kookie."

Kookie. It was the first time Taehyung called him something like this. And Jungkook loved how it sounded. Kookie. It sounded close.

"Let's go inside." He smiled, carrying Taehyung's bags. Most of the necessary items were already there. He wanted to pick him up but the latter denied.

"Did you come here alone?"

"I took a cab. Mom and dad cried, telling me how grown up I am now as I'm moving out. They were proud." He giggled. "I'm just moving in with my friend.What is there to be proud about." He rambled, not noticing the dark figure that loomed over him.

"Friend huh?" He looked behind only to meet with Jungkook's dark piercing eyes seething through his. Jungkook cornered him, until he was pressed against the wall.

"Jungkook what are yo-",he tried to walk away but Jungkook put his hands on both sides of his head, capturing him.

"Introduce me properly." Taehyung could feel Jungkook was not happy and it was making his throat dry.

He gulped. "My roommate?"

Jungkook looked at him unimpressed.

"Bestfriend?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Best brother?"

"Seriously!?" Jungkook groaned turning away and leaving.

"What do you want me to say? My saviour Jungkook? Master Jungkook?" He yelled.

Jungkook looked back at with shiny eyes, a glint of mischief in them. "Master Jungkook sounds great, pup." He grinned and walked away, leaving a bewildered Taehyung behind.

"JUNGKOOK YOU NASTY HOE!"

It's been a week then living together. It's been eleven months since they met.

Taehyung was zoning out sitting on the kitchen chair, while Jungkook was cooking their meal.

"Tae pass me the salt. Tae?" Jungkook peered at the male, who was deep in thoughts. He set the oven in auto-mode and approached him.

"Hey", he flickered his chin, bringing him out of his daze, "what are you thinking?"

Taehyung looks at him with lips jutted in a pout. "Nothing much."

Jungkook realised he wouldn't get his answer like this. "Were you thinking about who would be a perfect match for me?"

Taehyung's head whipped at his direction, wanting to tear away the nasty smirk on Jungkook's face. "I was thinking about us but it seems like you have other plans", he grumbled.

"Then it's the same isn't it?"

Taehyung bit his lips looking away... gasping when Jungkook settled himself between his legs, looking down at the younger.

"Now tell me..what were you thinking?", Jungkook husked.

"About..how we met. It's almost been one year. And now... I can't imagine myself going back in a life where you aren't with me." Taehyung honestly said.

Jungkook's eyes twitched. "It's the same for me pup. You were like a missing piece in my life. It feels complete now."

"But our deal was to find you someone. It's still incomplete." He said with a angry pout.

"Our deal was to find me someone I can love. And I think you did your job well baby", he held his face, Taehyung leaning in feeling the warmth.

"But if my job ends then..."

"Don't you dare to think about something like that again." His voice was authorative. "You were messed up because your parents life was too. Now they're healing. Why can't you?

Tell me one thing Tae...do you really want to go? Now?"

He shook his head.

He snaked his arms around the younger, holding him close. Taehyung following the action, head buried in his chest.

"Good. Because I can't let you go either."

🥀