Empty 17🥀

Steamy chapter 🌚💦
.
.
.
It's been a year and seven months since they met. It's been a eight since they're living together. Four months since they decided to change.

"Finally!! This semester is over!" Taehyung chimes.

This month was so hectic for both of them. Need of study kept them away for a month. They couldn't kiss or touch each other properly this whole month. Sex was out of the list in the first place. Both were stressed...they needed some relieve.(😏)

Jungkook was arranging the things on the table, when he heard someone humming a tune. He looks up only to see Taehyung coming down the stairs drying his hair with a towel, he realises from where the sound is coming from.

He exhales a shaky breath trying to control himself as the younger was wearing a button up white shirt- his white shirt to be exact, with a short that was barely visible under the clothing that reached his mid thigh.

He felt a growl rumbling in his chest...ogling at the other's alluring collarbones which were peeping out. He was looking so sexy that Jungkook could pound into him just then and there.

Taehyung leaves a surprise gasp as he's been pulled aside with the other hovering over his lithe frame, as soon tried to cross him.

Jungkook pulls him against his chest, hand caressing the smooth skin under the shirt. "Are you trying to seduce me?" He mutters lowly, biting his earlobe softly.

Taehyung whines a little. "I can say the same", he looks down, fingers tracing his bare torso sensually..just stopping above his grey sweatpant.

The dark haired male leans in for a kiss, Taehyung closing his eyes when a soft pair of lips meets his. He parts them slightly and Jungkook's lips perfectly slot themselves in between. Taehyung grips tighten as Jungkook starts moving his lips sucking on his bottom lips. He responds albeit slowly.

The dark haired male presses in more and Taehyung grips his biceps tightly. He breaks the kiss to start sucking on the exposed skin, painting his neck red with love bites. His tongue left a wet trail of saliva when he licked a long strip from the blue-head's jaw to his collar bone.

Jungkook nuzzled on it, kissing it before biting lightly, teeths grazing on the golden skin and leaving a shallow mark. His shirt was fallen over his shoulder, exposing more skin for Jungkook to devour.

Jungkook pulled back to look at the other's messed up state.. Taehyung was rubbing his hard on, on his thigh to relieve some pain subconsciously. Lewd sounds coming out from his mouth..which shoot electrifying signals straight to his dick.

"Jungkook", he whines, needy. "To the bedroom, now."

And Jungkook was a weak man. He grabbed him by his thighs, his legs securing around his waist as they reached to Jungkook's bedroom.

He dropped the other on the bed, and the next thing Taehyung knew, Jungkook was already fitting himself between his legs, who immediately sought to kiss those lush lips again. He trapped Jungkook by wrapping his legs around his torso, calf pushing Jungkook closer so they could feel their intimacies rub deliciously.

Jungkook was dominating the kiss, but he allowed Taehyuny to take control over the kiss at some point, slowing down the pace even so he could unbutton his shirt.. throwing it somewhere in the room, exposing the honey tanned skin only for his eyes.

It was a matter of time till both of their clothes were discarded and laying on the floor. They kissed intensely as their tongues massage each other like lost lovers. Jungkook took advantage and bring both hands to his ass, squeezing hard and smiling against Taehyung's mouth as he felt him gasp shakily.